ᴛᴇɴ

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴛᴇɴ』-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-❝YOU GUYS NEED BELLS!❞

❝YOU GUYS NEED BELLS!❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

The next week was similar. Henley would wake up to Emmett leaving through her window after a night of talking. School wasn't any different expect Edward, Emmett or Alice were never to far from the Athens girl. They all took turns walking her to class and even sitting with her and her friends at lunch. It was the talk of the whole school. Rosalie wasn't to happy, so it was no surprise to the Cullens and Henley that she along with Wyatt were nowhere to be seen during lunch. Sometimes they didn't even show up to school.

On a good note the Cullens were able to catch up with Adam. He was currently staying with a close coven up in Denali. Henley has yet to speak with him, but was happy to know he was getting help. Adam wasn't sure if Henley wanted to speak with him, so he denied all her calls. It hurt to not be able to hear his voice and talk like the good old days. Henley knew she had to give him time and be patient, but she did ask the Cullens for frequent updates about his situation.

Henley's other friends Lili and Riley were like the rest of the school, shocked. The Cullens actually brought somebody into their circle. No one was more shocked and jealous than Jessica Stanley. All of a sudden Jessica was constantly at Henley's side trying to be her "friend". Thankful Henley could see through the bullshit, even without Edward's input.

It was a nice routine Henley settled into right up until a week before Halloween. The day Henley was born. October 31st at 3:22 am, Henley came into the world. This would be the first birthday/holiday season she would have without her parents. It was evident to everyone around her that she was in a daze. The Cullens who had no idea what was wrong until Edward caught her thinking about it were unsure how to help. She told them that everything was fine, but anyone could tell that it wasn't.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

ʜᴇɴʟᴇʏ' ᴘᴏᴠ

I thought everything was going great. I finally found a routine that felt close to normal. That was until it got closer to my birthday. It was a punch to the gut that my parents were dead. It also wasn't the only thing they were going to miss. I was going to celebrate every birthday, holiday and special occasion without them.

𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘮.

𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘮

𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮

𝘔𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦.