Coming from the Meeting

Kaya walked and Aura walked out of the throne room and parted away, saying nothing to each other.

"Frodo!" Kaya called seeing Frodo taking a walk.

"What is it?" he replied. Kaya began to cry. "He will only let Aura go, but I have no idea why. She is the best minstrel, the same level as me, but he will only let her go! I must stay here and work. Also, I do not know what Aura is going to say about it, especially since Lindir came all the way here just for Aura to sail west."

Frodo shushed Kaya. "I do not want to leave you, and I will not leave for the west until you can come with me."

"What about Aura?"

"I am sure that Aura will stay loyal, but we will just have to wait and see."

Kaya nodded, giving him a hug she said," Either your a tall hobbit or I'm a small elf because I don't have to kneel down to give you a hug!"

Frodo smiled.

Legolas turned the corner smiling.

Kaya asked him, "Why are you so chipper this evening?"

He replied, "I just shot targets and didn't miss at all!" But he was really thinking that his plan worked because Kaya can't leave!
However, Kaya felt that Legolas was lying. "Legolas, you seem to be hiding something."
"What is there to hide?" he lied.
"You are hiding something! Speak the truth Legolas!"
Legolas's eyes widened at Kaya's sudden outburst. Guilt washed over him like a tidal wave. "Aura can go, but you must stay."
Legolas walked away, back to his chamber, and was not seen the rest of the day by Kaya.