Coming Home

When the carriage pulled up to Mirkwood, Kaya couldn't help but to smile. She was home! She grabbed her bags and thanked the elf who manned the carriage. No Frodo in sight. Nobody to hold her back from seeing all her friends and Legolas again. Lindir and Aura were nowhere to be found in her Mirkwood thoughts. Frodo was always there, no matter what.
Kaya ran up to greet the guards that were still there since she had left. "Kaya, your back!" the guards said.
"Indeed, I am, but only for a short time" "Legolas is in the study, if that is who you are looking for? It is truly an honor to have you back Mrs.Baggins!"
"Thank you."
Kaya walked peacefully to the study. She knocked on the door to hear a deep voice of Legolas say, "Come in." She opened the door to see Legolas turn around and grin ear to ear. She dropped her bags and ran into his arms. He picked her up in a hug and she wrapped her legs around him while holding on to him so tightly and her head leaning on his shoulder. Legolas put her down on the chair softly and said in a very cheerful voice,"I missed you so much! Please don't make me wait so long again." Kaya nodded and jumped back up to wrap her arms around him again. Legolas returning the gesture. "Kaya, I still love you. Have you come to return my love this time?" Legolas got right to the point.
Kaya looked at him in disgust and pulled away from him. "Legolas, you still haven't changed. Realize that I shall never return the feelings. I actually had faith that you changed while Frodo, Aura, and Lindir all gave up on you and said that you would never change! I love Frodo. And I will not ever return those kinds of feelings. I just like you as a friend."
Legolas frowned. "Then leave! You bring sadness to me whenever I see you with him. Disgusted is the word to express how I feel when I see you two kissing and hugging and kissing some more! Just leave!!!!!!!!" Legolas yelled. Kaya whipped her hair around and crossed her arms. "No." She said softly. Legolas turned her around in his grasp and pulled her lips onto his fast and strongly. Kaya knew this is wrong but it felt right. She pushed him back and changed her mind and pulled him back again. Kaya's instincts made her push him away again. He looked at her to say,"Don't you miss me now." Kaya nodded yes and then proceeded to pick up her bags and walk to her room. She took out a picture of Frodo and said to it,"Sorry."