Confusion and Apologizing

Kaya heard a knock on her door, and it was Legolas. "Come in!" she said.
Legolas walked in. "Aur vaer,"

"Good morning to you as well." Kaya replied. She wore her  grey blue gown with simple leafy designs on the waist and sleeves: simple but elegant. She had on a small amount of blush, but that was it. She then combed her hair and made two small braids at the front of her hair.

"You look beautiful darling." Legolas camly said. "Thank you, as you look handsome." The two wrapped their arms around each other peacefully.

"Ready to go to see Aura, Lindir, and Frodo?" Kaya asked. Legolas replied, giving Kaya a slight peck on the lips.

Legolas and Kaya walked out of the room and privatly had breakfast in a private room. "Kaya," Frodo said after breakfast. Kaya turned her head fast and sharp to face Frodo. He said," Did you decide?" Kaya nodded her head no. Frodo looked down and then turned to continue the conversation he was having with Tess and Lindir.

Aura grabbed Kaya and held her back from them walking away. She said,"Kaya, I'm so sorry for leaving you. I know it was the wrong thing to do and I was just caught up in Lindir and I'm so sorry. I felt so bad as soon as I left. Please forgive me. I still have to go back to the Havens with Lindir because he lives there and we are soon to be married. You can come to the wedding if you want. It is three days after we arrive to the Havens. You can bring Legolas if you want so that way Thranduil won't think you're escaping. I'm so sorry, though." Kaya said,"I forgive you and I would be glad to attend your wedding! I shall ask Legolas tonight and ask him if he could ask his dad. Maybe Thranduil will break because his kin is asking him."

They smiled and caught up with the group. Frodo got on Kaya's right while Legolas was on her left. She looked to her right, felt confused, looked to her left, looked confused, looked forward and walked around the group to the far right, next to Lindir. The order of the group from left to right was now Legolas, Frodo, Tess, Aura, Lindir, and Kaya. Kaya looked at Aura around Lindir and whispered,"I got confused so I came over here." Aura looked confused and said,"Meet me next to the garden directly after dinner." They met and Kaya explained what was going on between her, Legolas, and Frodo. Aura understood and said,"Fate will decide. When we are about to leave, say how you would feel if Frodo were to leave again and you stay behind? Say how you would feel if you left and Legolas would have to stay. What would you do for one but not the other? Would you stop the ship for Legolas, or take a swim for Frodo? Love is a very complicated thing. I will see you tomorrow morning but I must get back to Lindir and Tess now while you have need to attend to some boys or should I say an Elf and Hobbit." Kaya smiled and said,"You always know what to say. Thank you." They hugged and walked back to the group that was getting ready to split up for the night.

Kaya has a hard choice on her hands...comment who she should choose.