Thoughts

Frodo walked out of the room with a sad look on his face. He was hoping that Kaya would want him back and fought along side with Frodo to let her leave for the Havens with him. Tess went looking for Aura and Lindir while Frodo desperatly tried to find Kaya and talk to her.

Frodo walked into the main hall and out to the main garden. Other couples were having picnics in the garden this day. A large amount of jelousy rose in Frodo and he wanted to set fire to every picnic blanket  that peacefully lay in the garden. Frodo never felt this kind of anger and jelousy in Valinor. It was different in Valinor. There was no pain or suffering and not even a hint of any negitive feeling. But in Middle Earth, there was pain and evil thoughts, even if the Ring was destroyed.

Frodo looked around, and wanted to scream when he found that Kaya was not there. He continued to look and finally found her up in a huge tree with Legolas.

They were sweet talking each other like love birds in their nest.

Frodo shook the tree and its branches. Trying his best to hold his rage in, he "polightly" said, "Kaya, may I please talk to you? I have a gift to give."

Kaya looked at Legolas, then to Frodo, then back to Legolas. She nodded, jumping down from the tree. "Legolas," Kaya said. "I will be right back, Frodo and I are going to take a walk."

Legolas glared at Frodo, but he glared right back. "Do not worry Legolas, just for a short time."

Legolas nodded, not wanting to put any concern on Kaya.

Frodo and Kaya walked back into the main hall and began there walk.

"Greetings Frodo, I did not expect to see you here again." Kaya murmered.

"I know, but Kaya, I can not let you go, not even in the Havens. I understand that you and Legolas are already married now, but I can't move on. I still have feelings for you Kaya! Don't you feel the same?"

“I'm not married to him yet! I still have to think about it. I love you Frodo but I see you have moved on too. I can't leave and it is best if we just forget about each other. I love Legolas and want to love you too but I can't have you both. If I choose you, imagine all that I just went through and imagine how miserable my life would be here at Mirkwood. If I choose him, I can't imagine what you would feel like. But now that you have moved on, I don't have to worry about you feeling lonely and depressed. Plus, Tess is a hobbit and you are a hobbit. I'm an elve and so is Legolas."

Kaya proclaimed.

“But can't you see that I haven't moved on? I came all the way back just for you! Tess kisses me but I don't kiss back! I've only ever had that... You know, spark with you! I know this is a lot of pressure but I've chosen you. Do you choose me? "

Frodo looked down in sadness thinking the answer would be Legolas.

Kaya said,“I just don't know. I mustn't keep Legolas waiting. I'll see you tomorrow. I will think about it. Goodnight."

Kaya went to Legolas and told him everything and told him that she would see him tomorrow at breakfast. Legolas nodded and said that she should sit with him and Thranduil so Thranduil can get to know you.

They parted ways and Kaya pondered over everything Frodo said that night. She tossed and turned on that question. She just couldn't make up her mind.

Who will she choose?