Leaving for Mirkwood

Kaya woke up excitingly. She was ready to see her friend again. She had a feeling that Legolas was waiting for her, even though she had sent no notice. She could definently tell that Legolas hadn't found another love. She was nervous. "What if the others are correct? What if I should have listened to Frodo?" She thought to herself while heading to the docks. Shaking off the thought, she boarded the ship to Mirkwood. Minstrels played while on the ship. Their soft music comforted Kaya, and as she neared Mirkwood, she began to remember her times at Mirkwood.
"I wonder if he knows I am coming." she murmured.

Two days passed.
It was mid- day when she arrived at the docks. And it would take another couple days of carriage ride to get to Mirkwood.
Kaya hastily packed grabbed her bags and proceeded to get off of the ship. Immediately, she walked over to a carriage and ordered to go to Mirkwood. "This trip will take two days Mrs. Baggins." the shofar said. "Thank you!" Kaya replied as she sat in the carriage. The man put her bags into the cargo. He then jumped up to the drivers seat and whipped the horses to go. Immediately, they were off at a fast pace. Kaya was silent, for she was writing a song: a welcoming song for Mirkwood. Her time there would be one week. She was going to surprise Legolas. She wondered what Legolas would say and do. Would he want to kiss her? Would he be angry? Would he be sad?
Time would tell.