Aura and Lindir

Hello readers- we wanted to let you know that this is Aura starting the conversation so you won't get confused on who is saying what. No quotation marks will be used in this chapter because (Kaya has her reasons) (Kaya wrote this one.)

WHY WOULD YOU KISS KAYA?! I'M YOUR WIFE!
I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking.
YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T LOVE ME! YOU WERE ONLY THINKING OF YOURSELF AND WHO YOU WOULD THINK YOU WOULD GO GREAT WITH! YOU DIDN'T THINK OF THE ONES YOU WOULD HURT!
But Aura-
SAVE IT! WE'LL WORK THIS OUT IN THE MORNING! We have to stay together! We do have a baby on the way and all!
Okay. I love you.
Shut up! You're sleeping on the couch tonight mister.
Do I at least get a goodnight kiss?
Don't expect one for a while.
Okay. Just let me go get my night shirt and night shorts. (Lindir started taking of his shirt on the way to the bedroom.)
Oi! Put your shirt back on. Wait till you're in private!
Whatever. Talk to you in the morning.
You better hope I change my mind and go easy on you in the morning!
Oh, I count on it.
Go to the couch and sleep!
Goodness gracious! You need to chill. It was only a kiss.
ONLY A KISS! You may have just earned yourself that couch for a week or two!
Aura huffed and went to bed, locking the door. "Something has altered him, but I don't know what."