Kaya's Ring

Kaya woke up still snuggled close in Frodo's arms. She slowly moved his arms so she could get ready for the day. Pippin left last night after the wedding. Frodo woke up with a jerk. Kaya looked over at him asking why he woke up. He playfully said, “I felt you missing in my arms." Frodo got up and changed in the bathroom. They walked out together peacefully. Kaya then realized that she left her ring on the in table so she wouldn't scratch herself in middle of the night with it. She ran back to the room and found that the gem on top was chipped. She was so sad. She didn't want to tell Frodo because he spent a lot of money on it. She told him anyways.

Frodo looked shocked but found the chipped peace and got a jeweler to fix it. The ring was then given back to Kaya and seemed to have a glow even more than it did before. They thanked the jeweler and went to find a tree to sit and talk in. They couldn't find Aura and Lindir anywhere so they just let them be. They didn't check their room though so they just let it go and went to an enormous tree. When they got in the tree, there was a squirrel. Frodo tried to shoo it away but it wouldn't leave. Kaya's ring was glowing like mad and she playfully said to the squirrel, “What do you need?" The squirrel responded,“I would like some food." Kaya, flabbergasted, looked at Frodo and asked him if he heard the squirrel talk. He nodded his head no. Kaya said,“This ring, what gem is this?" Frodo responded with, “The cherish gem. It is believed to give you special abilities with animals. I forgot to tell you." They both were shocked that it worked and continued the day with the squirell talking to Kaya in the tree and Kaya and Frodo chit-chatting.

By the end of the day, the squirrel had followed them around. They headed back to find Aura and Lindir walking out of their room, happily looking at each other. Kaya and Frodo walked up to them and smiled asking where they were all day. They didn't respond, still looking at each other with great eyes. Kaya and Frodo looked at each other strangely and walked away. They went back to their dwelling and changed to their night outfits and slept close to each other. Kaya wrapped in Frodo's arms again. Before going to sleep, Frodo's kissed Kaya's lips. Kaya laughed at his beautiful remark at Kaya cuddling up with him. Then they slowly drifted to sleep because they were warped in a long kiss. Their wedding day was tomorrow.