✈️plane ride back✈️

Bettys outfit^ 

Bettys outfit^ 

veronicas outfit^

veronicas outfit^

Bettys POV 

I was driving on the freeway on my way to meet Veronica at the airport. we were catching the plane together because we hadn't seen each other in like a year so we would have a couple hours to catch up on the ride. Veronica said that our hook ups were going to be coming tomorrow so they wouldn't be there. 

20 mins later

meanwhile (jugs POV) 

I was going to the airport right now to go back to riverdale. since I was homeless again I was going to be staying with Archie when we got to riverdale. I was going to interact with Betty while I am there and when I go back to nyc I will prove to brooke that I didn't go back to Betty after spending a week around her and win her back and move back into my apartment. my taxi pulled up to the airport and he dropped me and my stuff off. I went thought check in and security. I walked into the food court and saw a dinner and sat down and got a burger and fries. I heard mt flight number being called so I finish the rest of my food. as I got up I saw a beautiful girl with a ponytail and a raven haired girl next to her. I mistook them for Betty and Veronica (ofc it was them tho) I just ignored them and went to my gate. as I boarded I sure the girls again but ignored it. I got to my seat and sat down. I was on the window seat and there was one more seat next to me. about 5 mins later a sexy, beautiful girl came up to my seat. she was skinny and had huge boobs. she had long red hair curly hair and I cropped top and skinny jeans on. I kinda thought she looked familiar. she opened the bagging area and slid her bag into the top but she couldn't reach. I jumped up and said " need some help there sweetie" she nodded and I put her bag away. I went back to my seat and she sat next to me . " hey thanks for helping me with my bags by the way." "welcome" I said. I put my hand out to shake " im jughead by the way." " ethe- umm uhh I am Betty " and she shook it. I looked at her but just looked away. Betty is a popular name jughead.

general POV

"OMG" Betty turned around and saw her raven haired bestie running up to her with her arms out ready for a hug. Betty ran up to her and they shared a long hug. "omg I have missed you so much B" she squealed " I know. I missed you too. its been to long." after the friends had reunited they walked thought the food court " hey that dinner looks like pops" Betty said. " but pops is way better than any dinner" Veronica said 'of course" Betty replied. they went up to there gate and boarded the plane they sat down in there seats and got out there and started catching up. 

1 hour later

Betty POV

Veronica had gone to sleep since it was like 5:00 am but Betty needed to go to the toilet. she jumped over Veronica. she headed down the aisle and got to the bathrooms. the toilet was occupied so she just waited. she heard moaning and grunting in the toilet and realised that people were fucking in there. she was about to leave the free porn show when she heard a familiar name. " ugh fuck jughead. your amazing. uggghhh im gonna cum." moaned a girl. I came closer to the toilet "jughead" I murmured. then I heard a voice I hadn't heard in 5 years. " ugh, im nearly there too. ugh" it was jughead.  he was here. on a plane with me. stuck up in the air for hours. I didn't know if I was happy or scared or jealous. I was about to run back to my seat when I heard the door open. and out came the one and only Jughead Jones. I just stood there as he was doing up his buttons. he looked up from his shirt and looked right at me. his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "BETTY" we just stood there doing nothing but staring into each others eyes. he started to lean in to kiss me but we were inturaprapted when jugheads hook up came out of the toilet. she looked at me in shook for some reason but just ignored it. we all just stood there in silence and I thought that the girl looked familiar.  she then just walked off in a panic and me and jughead where alone again. as the girl walked away I realised who she was. I kept it to myself " where you about to kiss me." I asked him " nooooo" he said unconvincing "sure" " so your now cheating on girlfriends, hooking up with girls in plane toilets and and kissing ex girlfriends you thing now." " no that was just a one time thing and I wasn't going t-" so Ethel mugs finally got her dream"  "what" "Ethel mugs" " what" jug said again very confused. " you just fucked Ethel mugs'' jugheads jaw dropped. he looked at me in disbelief. " yeah thats what I though. your just a piece of scum that hooks up with old classmates that he doesn't even recognise, tries to kiss his ex girlfriend and cheats on his amazing girlfriend Brooklyn. " again I wasn't going to k- wait how do you know I was dating Brooklyn"  i slapped him and said " your still a peice of shit jughead". I walked away and got back to my seat and Veronica hugged me. I started crying my eyes out. Veronica just rubbed my back. I now knew that I still did love him if I had reacted like that. he was so hot tho how could I resist not falling in love with him again at first sight.

A/N: kinda long. hope you enjoyed