😭she needs help😭

jugheads POV 

"oh shit" I say getting out of the bed and seeing Ethel asleep next to me. I have no cloths on so I grab my boxers from the floor and put them on. I can't believe I slept with Ethel again. well I didnt cheat on Betty because she left me. I put my clothes back on and I left Ethel crappy small apartment. I must of been really drunk last night to willingly have sex with Ethel. i felt guilty even though I knew Betty had left and we weren't together any more. 

now that I wasn't with Betty I couldn't just go back to the Pembroke and stay there so I decide to go back to the Cooper house. I walked in the front door and I must of looked sad because jb asked "you okay jug" I just flopped down on the couch and face planted into the pillow. "ill take that as a no" jb said. I just looked at her and said "Betty broke up with me" "what" "yeah she left me for her ex and moved out of town" a tear fell down my face and jb had now closed her laptop that she was on. "jug. I need to tell you something" "oh no. what now" "so that day me and my friends skipped I was in her car and she had a bag with... pregnancy tests." I just looked at her like she was dumb. "yeah. I know." "so is she..." "yeah she is" I mumble. "omg. and she left you taking your kid with her" "pretty much" 

At that dad and Alice came home. they walked in and said "oh hey jug. your home" dad says (he still is staying there but has been with Betty) "how was archies." "Great. so much fun" I said sarcastically. "well we knew you weren't there so where where u" dad questions. "I was with Betty" I mumble "what. did you guys get back together" "yeah and then I knocked her up before she left me for her ex" "BETTYS PREGANANT" Alice yells. "yep" "jughead, what is wrong with you. you know me and Alice are getting married in two months." " well just because your getting married doesnt mean I can't be with her. we aren't related and this is the same as high school" "yeah well he never thought you would get her pregnant" "well, happily for you she left me so it doesnt even matter." "im sorry about that jug" they all said. "yeah well whatever. im going to bed" I went upstairs and just cried myself to sleep. I missed her so much and by now my heart had shattered into a million pieces. 

3 days later

Alices POV

"I'm a bit worried"I say as I me and fp look thought the wedding plans "about" "Betty and jug" "me too. I mean the poor boy has been in his room for three days straight" "yeah. and i thinks its just a bit weird that Betty left without even saying goodbye. I mean thats just not her. and her ex, I never really heard about him and Betty tells me everything. I knew she was in a relationship but I didn't ask much more because she seemed like she didn't want to talk about it. and Betty has never stoped loving jughead so somethings is just not adding up here." "yeah. maybe we should go talk to jug." 

fps POV

we went upstairs and knocked on the door "jug, can we talk" "nooo" he relies. we go in anyways and I ask "go away" he looks up at us and his eyes are puffy and he looks really tired. "me and Alice think something isn't sitting right about the whole Betty leaving thing. " he doesnt say anything just face plants into the pillow. "well Betty I think its weird that Betty left without saying bye and-" "oh she sure did say goodbye" jug says iturupting Alice "what do you mean" he grabs his phone and shows us text messages. 

betts❤️🥵👑: hEY, I AM SORRY BUT I AM LeAVING YOU AND GETTING BSCK WITH MY EX GlEN. I AM SORRY. pLEASE DONT CONTACT me.

juggie🥵🍔❤️: baby what

Juggie🥵🍔❤️:are you okay

Juggie🥵🍔❤️:what do you mean getting back with your ex.

Juggie🥵🍔❤️: are you breaking up with me

betts❤️🥵👑: iM SORRY JUG. I DON'T love you ANYMORE. 

"jug im so sorry" I say. I look to Alice and and her face has gone pale and she looks so scared. "what is it al" "glen is Bettys ex. shes with glen" "what. do you know him." I ask " no but but Betty told me about him" "what did she say" Alice starts crying as she says " he I s criminal who has record of rape and kidnapping" 

Jugheads POV

I sat up in bed and said "WHAT" "yeah. Betty has been really focused on this guy the past year but I didnt know she had dated him." "omg" I mumble I get out of bed and and take my phone back from Alice and read her text again. I now notice that some of the letters are lowercase when the rest are uppercase. I grab a pen and paper and write out the letters they spell "help me" I do the second text and it says "I love you" "holy shit" "what is it" dad asks. "we need to find Betty before he kills her and our baby.