📚teachers📚

Bettys outfit

Bettys outfit

jbs POV

Betty put a hand over her mouth and jughead just stared at it. "what does it say" I asked. Betty handed me the test and I looked at it. it was positive. I am pregnant. I am 18 and pregnant. it Sid I was about 3 months and I started crying. "oh its ok jb. your gonna be a great mum" Betty says as she rubs my back. "what if Conner (boyfriend) leaves me" "ill kill him. thats what will happen" jug said. Betty gave him a death stare and he went back to nice jeghead. "how can I tell dad. and Alice. and Conner. and all my friends. and well the whole town is gonna call me the knocked up loner werido." "no there not. when polly was pregnant everyone supported her and you know jun and dag and we all love them and I can't imagine a life without them. thats gonna be the same with your kid. your gonna love it and so will Conner." "but how do I tell everyone" Betty looks a t jug and he says" we can help you if you want. "ok. thank you guys. your the best family ever... and talking about family aren't you guys gonna like be siblings in a couple weeks." jughead put a arm around me and he said "yeah well its not incest. and it didn't matter back in high school but when dad and Alice get married where siblings. it won't really change anything. buttttt... can you not tell anyone about us because like we legit just got back to together about 5 mins ago and well were in a secret relationship." "A FaiLeD SEcrEt rEALatiONsHip"I said back." well yeah. but we have to go meet toni so we gotta get ready... and your gonna be ok JB" "thank you Betty. and don't be to loud. the walls are thin and I want to sleep sometimes". Betty and jug chuckled and I left. 

general POV

Betty and jughead arrived at riverdale high and went to the staff room to meet toni and there friends. they walked in and Veronica and archie where making out in the corner of the room. Kevin and fangs where sitting on the couch while toni and Cheryl talked seriously but quietly together. "hey guys" Betty said they all looked up and Cheryl said "nice. good to see nothing has changed" jughead said pointing to varchie. "oh finally the hobo and bride of hobo are here." I blushed and secretly smiled at jug. " uh you guys can get comfortable and there are some drinks and snac-" before toni could finish the sentence jug had already grabbed a bag of chips and some coke. we looked at him and he said with a mouth full of chips "what, just because im older doesn't mean my apatite changes. besides I didn't have breakfast." "ok, whatever. I called you all here today because the school has a problem. the school has been losing money so we have had to cut the teacher checks short. that meant a lot of teachers quit and now we are low on staff. and Cheryl gave we a idea that I could ask you guys to become teacher for like a couple weeks so that we can get the money back up again and then hire new teachers" we all just stared at toni and Cheryl. "wellll... like what kind of teachers would we be" Veronica asked. "good question. me and toni worked it out. I would be the art teacher and vixen coach, jughead English, Veronica business, Betty science, Kevin theatre, fangs Spanish (lets say he can speak that), archie PE and football coach and tee-tee obvi the principal and maths as well" Cheryl explained. we all sat there for a bit "but what about our other jobs" I said "you can maybe pick up some cases down here in riverdale" Kevin replied "what cases" "idk, dad has some cold cases he never solved and it might be handy to have one of the worlds best detectives help him" "okkk" and thence all stared at each other and  jughead said "what the hell, im in" I looked at hi. stood up and said "same" and slowly bit bu bit everyone agreed. "so when do we start" fangs asked. "next week ok for you guys" "YEP" "yeah" "I think" we say. "ok guys we gotta go but ill see you next week I guess" says Kevin. Veronica and archie where making out again and toni and Cheryl had left.

Bettys POV

 I went over to Veronica and asked "can I speak to you vee" she broke the kiss and turned around with her lipstick smudged all over both her and Archies face. "yeah ok" she walked out and I said "girlll, what was that" she giggled "uhhh so me and arch talked and we want to give us another try" "OMG. im so happy for you guys" "I gave her a hug and she smiled. "soooo, do you have something to tell me" "what" I said oblivously "you and jughead" "what no. we haven't really talked" " well you came her together and you blushed and smiled at jughead" "I was blushing because when someone calls you and your ex a couple its embrassing." "well at least tell me who you where hooking up with yesterday." "uhhh- no" at that I left and vee followed me down the hall complaint and pleading. I got back in the room and jughead and archie where talking and I said "so guys... pops" "come on Cooper. I can't believe you dated me for years and you still don't know the answer to that" I chuckled lightly "arch and vee are you in" they agreed and I grabbed my bag and we all left. but as I left I felt a vibration in my pocket. I took my phone out and looked at it. it was a text message and it said "hey babe, I will get you back no matter what it takes. I am watching you. love you and it was from...

A/N omg thank you so much for 1k reads

im sorry I haven't been posting that much. I have had a lot of sport and homework.