🍷the reunion🍸

(Betty and jug live in the Cooper house like before the time jump) 

Jugheads pov

I came home to an empty house. I ran upstairs going to get changed for the reunion when I heard moaning. It was coming from Bettys room. I went up to the door and listened, she was moaning like crazy. I started getting jealous. I was about to go in and confront her and the guy she was having sex with when I heard her moan something that I had wanted to hear for a long time. " uhh yes jug" I looked at the door and thought I was dreaming. had she said my name.  she was fucking hershelf and provably imagining me while she did. I knew that she still loved me but now I know she wanted me. I just stood there and she said "ohhh fuccccck jughead". she stoped after that and then I heard her get up so I rushed to my room and got changed for the reunion. I finished getting ready and left my room to go down stairs. I called a uber pool cause I would be drinking. i was about to go outside to wait for the uber when I realised I had forgotten my wallet. I raced upstairs grabbed my wallet and went into the cooridor. I wasn't watching where I was going because I bumped into Betty. I looked up and she looked at me. I looked at her very lovingly. she was so beautiful in that green dress that showed her boobs off in a cute non sexy way. "uhhhh- " she said looking down. I looked down and saw that I had a big boner and it was sticking thought my pants "omg, ummm" I ran downstairs to get away from Betty. I ran outside and saw my uber. I waved and he pulled up. I jumped in and the uber said " um your Jughead Jones right." "yep" "ok um do you know where Betty Cooper is. she's is also in this uber." my eyes widened as I saw Betty run down the front steps and jump in the car. thank god my boner had gone but it was still awkward. we just looked at each other. " so were are you headed." "Riverdale High" Betty said. the  ride was so awkward. we were sitting there on our phones and the uber driver asked " so are you together or is it just me that can feel the sexual tension." " uhh no were not together." I said " but you where, right" she replied. I just stared at her. and she smiled and I knew she knew she was right." were here" the car pulled up to the front of the school and we hopped out. " we just stood there really awkwardly. " I think we go this way" she said. we were acting as if nothing had happened. if i hadn't broken her heart, she hadn't stalked my insta, if she hadn't caught me having sex with Ethel, if she hadn't slapped me and called me a piece of shit, if I hand tried to kiss her,  if we both didn't love each other still, if she hadn't fucked hershelf pretending it was me or if I hadn't gotten a boner when I saw her in her dress. we just walked in silence but then I said " so you stalk people now." "what" "stalk people on instagram, especially exes. you know" " I don't do that." " well then how would you know that I have a girlfriend. unless you stalk me in real life. cause I don't think that I have really said anything about Brooke on anything else but instagram." "okay, fine. but first of all that was after you had broken my heart. and you dint even recognise Ethel mugs even tho you where having sex with her. I think that is worse than seeing if your ex has a new girlfriend."  " in my defence, Ethel had a big fucking glow up. the went from (in high pitched voice)  I love the gargoyle king and I am obbseed with jughead to (in seductive voice)  thank you kind sir." I turned to Betty and trailed my finger along her chin as I said that. she smirked and chuckled a bit and then she looked up at me. she leaned in but I  then turned away and walked into the gym. "come on. we have a party to get to" said smirking as I knew she was about to kiss me. 

Bettys pov 

jughead was so hot. I wanted him but I couldn't fall into his trap. but it was to late, I already had. he started mimicking Ethel and I smiled and laughed a bit. he turned to me and I looked up and I felt my lips been drawn to his. I leaned in a bit but he turned away and walked in "come on. we have a party to get to". I followed him in but lost him in the crowd of people drinking at the bar. I tried to find Veronica. I spotted her Cheryl and Toni all talking in a corner. I ran over to them. "omg cousin. how are you" I hugged her " im good. hey Toni" I hugged Toni as well. "so how have the last 7 years been" I asked. " " well me and tee tee have rebuilt thornehill and are currently living together. we are also... GETTING MARRIED" Cheryl squealed. she put up her hand showing a beautiful ring.

 she put up her hand showing a beautiful ring

(to quote Cheryl "red... obvi")

A/N I could not be bothered to do more. its like 2am and I have to get ready togo to school in 2 so I should sleep you know. hope you liked it. bughead is rising