👼🏻baby time👼🏻

veronicas pov

Betty stands up and there is a wet patch on the couch. then she says "vee you may not need to wait that long" oh shit. Bettys in labour and her water just broke. "oh my god. okay ugh have you had any contractions yet" "n-oh fuckkkkkk" she clutches her stomach with one hand and with the other grabs my arm, squeezing it. "ow" I say. "ok. ok. what do i fucking do" "call jug. tell him to bring the hospital bag here and all our other stuff. he knows what" she says after her contraction stops. "ok" I grab my phone and call jughead "VERONICA. is Betty with you" "yeah she is-" "oh thank god" "but jugh-" "is she okay? im coming to the pembrooke now. tell her I am sorry. I didnt chea-" "JUGHEAD" "what" "Bettys in labour" "holy shit. are you serious" "yes. she said she needs you to get your hospital bag and 'other stuff' " "fuck fuck fuck. ok ok. ill be there in 15 mins" he hangs up and I go back to Betty. "ok Veronica can you time my contractions. im not allowed to go to the hospital till my contractions are 4 min apart" "ok" I help her into me and archies room that has the biggest bed. I tell her to sit down and she does. she gets another contraction and scruches up her face. "fuck. earns jug getting here" "10 mins Betty" "god. I need him" "ok that contraction was 7 mins apart" I say "ok"

jugheads pov

omg Bettys in labour. I run out of the house with the hospital bags and some stuff for Betty. I hope in the car and try and drive but there is something wrong. I get out and see in the darkness of the night that someone has slashed dads car tires. fuck. Bettys car isn't here cause its with Veronica and my car is at the repairs this week. I decide to go and ask our neighbours how are coincidently Kevin and fangs. I frantically knock on there door frantically. its 11:30pm so they may be asleep but I dont know. after like a minute Kevin finally opened the door "jug hey" he says friendly. "Kevin I need help can like you or fangs drive me too the pembrooke-" "bitch no. drive yourself or get a taxi." "let me finish. Bettys in labour and thats-" "omg yeah lets go... FANGS. COME ON WHERE TAKING JUG TO VERONICAS" I hear a muffled annoying yell back from fangs and then he appears at the door and I explain it to them both "im only coming if you tell me the gender of the baby" "NO" "Sorry. I guess Bettys having a baby at the pembrooke" fangs turns around and I sigh and say "fine... but dont tell anyone else" "ok" "its a girl" "omg omg omg" "baby bughead girl" they say. "ok now lets go" I move the stuff from dads car to fangs. "ill drive" I say 

5 mins later 

we are now on the way to the Pembroke and I am speeding a little bit. we hear sirens in the behind us and I swear "fuck" I pull over and of course the strictest deputy was in the car. he comes up to the car and says "sir you where speeding. I am gonna have to give you a ticket" "im sorry. its just my girlfriend is pregnant and just went into labour. I need to go to her" "so what she can wait another 30 mins" "30 mins. come on man. dont you have a wife or a baby. she needs me" the deputy starts crying and I crunch my brow and look at Kevin and fangs in confusion. "ugh deputy what's wrong" maybe I can make him feel better and ill be able to go. "well what you said. MY wIfe JuST LefT ME-e-e-E-e" he was now heaving in tears "oh im sorry. can I give you a tissue." I hold one out for him and he smiles and takes it. "thank you. ok now get out and pass me your license" I roll my eyes and do what im told. 

Bettys pov 

its been 45 mins and jug still isn't here. I am in so much pain and I just need him. my contractions are already nearly 5 mins. archie got back a while ago and has been helping me too.  he had pizza but I could barley eat. I was bouncing on veronicas yoga ball only in my sports bra and shorts. I was so hot and sweaty. I rubbed my stomach as another contraction came along and groaned. Veronica was crouching holding my hands and archie was kneeling and rubbing my arm softly. tears started spilling down my face and I cried "I need jughead" "I know, I know. he's not picking up his phone" "ahhhhhh" I cry as my contraction ends. the door busts open and jughead comes running in. I slowly stand up and go over to him. I cry into his shoulder for a bit and then pull away "w-where were you" "im so sorry baby. i borrowed dads car so I could go home and I think some ghoul slashed his tires. I had to ask Kevin and fangs to let me take there car and then I was speeding and I got pulled over and blah blah blah but im here now. ok." I now noticed Kevin and fangs lingering in the door way. I hugged him again but I pulled away as another contraction came along I leaned back and gripped jugs shoulder tightly. I breathed deeply and jug silently walked me back over to the yoga ball and I sat down. he asked Veronica how far apart where the contractions. "5 mins now. you can probably go to the hospital." "I let out a breath of relief at that. I would be so much more comfortable in a hospital. "juggie. you call  the family and tell them im in labour" he nods and get out his phone and calls the Cooper jones home phone. it rang 10 times before a grumpy jb picked up the phone "hey jelly, Bettys in labour can you tell dad and Alice to meet us at the hospital. ok cool bye" is what I heard on my side of the line. another contraction came and it wasn't as bad as the other ones. jug grabs my hand and helps me get into one of his shirts, some track pants and my dressing gown since I have cooled down and I cant really go into the hospital half naked. we were taking my car because jug moved our stuff in it. we walk out into the elevator and our friends wait behind so we can have some privacy and for me too have some space. I get a contraction and squeeze his hand hard and I think that I may of broken it. "ow Betty. Jesus Christ" "mhhhm sorry jug." "ok now that where alone I want to say. im sorry for fighting with you over and blaming it on you and your hormones." "no jug I was over reacting. I didnt let u explain yourself. I know you would never cheat on me. right?" "yes. I didnt cheat on you I have no idea who 'G' is. I dont think I even know someone who's name starts with a-" he trails off and we both look at each other "gladys" we say at the same time. Betty gets another contraction and we reach the basement where the car park is. I help her into the front seat and she tries to get comfortable. Veronica and archie are joining us in this car so we wait for them. "do you really think its my mum" jug asks "yeah, I mean who else would it be" "yeah. I dont want to see her though. I mean she skipped my both graduations, my "funeral" and now the birth of my child." I get a contraction and close my eyes and tip my head back. its now 1:05am and im a kinda tired. Veronica and archie hop into the car and we head to the hospital. I try and control myshelf and most my contractions aren't that bad. in the silence if the car Veronica gasps and says "you told fangs and Kevin the gender and not me" "WHAT"  I sit up in my chair and death stare him. I see him scrunch up his face "jughead" "im sorry. they said they wouldn't take me to you if I didnt tell them" I roll my eyes. classic Kevin. "whatev-" I stop as I get a contraction.