😥jug...😥

jugheads pov

after work I texted Betty.

juggie❤️🥵: hey can I come over. is Veronica home

babe🥰❤️:I need to talk to you. please come over

juggie❤️🥵: are you ok

babe🥰❤️: yeah. just get her quickly.

I drove to the Pembroke and I got there and rushed up into the elevator. I pushed L2 over and over urging the doors to close and take me up to Betty. they finally closed and took me up to the penthouse. I walked in and I saw betty crying on the couch. "omg Betty, are you ok" I rushed over to her and at down next to her. and rubbed her back and she sniffled into my shoulder and mumbled "I-i'm s-s-so s-sorry" "what are you sorry about" "I need to tell you something" she said pulling away and staring into my eyes.

Bettys pov

when I got home after dropping off jb and her friends at school I got home and I just started at the pregnancy tests. a tear slipped down my face. ok Betty pull yourself together. I just pushed the to the side and I put my pops in the oven since it was cold no. I sipped on my milkshake and continued staring at the pregnancy tests.  I don't need to pee so I can't take the tests so I just drank a tone of water. I ate my food while I just sat on the toilet for like 10 mins until I finally peed and I did all three tests and just put them upside down in front of me. I put a timer on on my phone and waited. these minutes where the worst 3 of my life. *beep beep* the timer went off and I looked at the test. I flipped the first one slowly. I looked at it and "ohhhh shit" I mumble. I flip the last two and they are all positive. a tear slips down my face and I slid down onto the floor. I can't be pregnant. I can't be a mum. im not ready to be a mum. is jug gonna leave me? does he even want a baby? he's gonna be so mad? how did this even happen? we used a condom and I have been on the pill ever since the hook up in the blue and gold. omg thats it the blue and gold. I wasn't on birth control and jug didn't use a condom. shit, shit,shit. I got up still crying and walked into my room and just flopped on my bed and cried myself to sleep. 

2 hrs later

I woke up to the ping of my phone and I got a text from jug. he was asking if he could come over and then I remembered about the baby and started to cry while I texted jug to come here. i went out the the lounge room and sat down and cried a bit. 10 mins later jug cam in and saw me and rushed over to me I just cried into his shoulder before saying "I-i'm s-s-so s-sorry" "what are you sorry about" "I need to tell you something" I pull away and look him in the eyes and say "I-i'm pregnant" he looked at me confused and tilted his head before saying "im sorry. what" "im pregnant" he just started at me with his mouth slightly open for about 30 secs and I just looked at him urging him to say something. "y-y-your p-pregnant... with my baby" he said pointing at me "yeahhhh, im so sorry. I didn't mean to get pregnant. are you gonna leave me pls don't leave me. I don't think  I can survive without you and i-" "im not leaving you, im just shocked. okay im not leaving you. I love you." he says and he puts a hand on my cheek and rubbed my tears away. he leaned in and gave me a sweet kiss making all my worries go away and make me happy that I was pregnant with his child. he pulled away and said "but we used a condom and you went on birth control" "yes but the blue and gold" "ohhh fuck. how did we not even realise" I just shrug and cuddle up next to him "promise you won't leave me and the baby" "I promise. I love you... both" I just smile and snuggle into him before he turns on the tv and plays Spiderman far from home. "omgggg Tom Holland is so hot" I say without even thinking and he looks at me hurt and I say "no offence" "oh you little" he said as he picked me up and ran me into the bedroom and dropped me on the bed and started tickling me. I was squealing and saying "stoppp... jug stop" he did and layed down next to me "I love you" "I love you too"I said back. we smile and stare at each other and then I say "im tired can we go to sleep." "yeah sure" jug takes off his shirt and I try not to stare and I take out one of jugs s shirts and put it on before taking off my jeans and hoping into bed and snuggling up into the now shirtless jughead. he wraps his arm around me and I fall asleep so happy that I was having his baby even if we had only just gotten back together. 

A/N: I am sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had a Buch of exams