😈escape😈

Jugheads pov

I went into the gym and it was really busy so I lost Betty in the crowd. I don't know why I had turned away when she was about to kiss me because I wanted to kiss her so much. I was looking around seeing all these familiar faces when I saw Ethel. she was walking up  to me trying to be sexy in her tight dress showing a lot more than needed for a high school reunion. I started to walk away trying to escape Ethel and I bumped into someone. it was reggie. "hey bro" reg said "how ya been" "oh hey reggie I've been good. what about you." " oh I am a football coach at a school in California  and I have a wife and she is actually pregnant so you pretty good." " wow. congrats man. ummm I gotta go. running from crazy Ethel" " wha- why are you running from Ethel mugs" "well long story short she suduced me on a plane and she is trying to do it again I think" reggie looked at me very confused and a bit concerned " uh umm ok well hide in the corridor or something." "thanks good ide- shit she's coming." I squatted and crawled away to the doors and escaped. I stood up and went over and sat on the bench. even thought I had only graduated a couple years ago the school looked way better from when I had attended. the floors where shiner, there where A LOT more thorphie in the trophy cabinet and it didn't have and there was a new extension to the school. oh and apprently the blue and gold still was a thing. I got up and went over to the blue and gold office. I opened the door and there computers and nice desks and the big cupboards where gone but it still had the all the memories of me and Betty. I walked around thinking of all the kisses, hugs and even sex we had had in here. I heard the door open and turned around and there was...

A/N sorry I haven't posted in like ages but I have been on holidays so I didn't have time. sorry for the cliff hanger but I will write the next part now