🤬fight🤬

Bettys pov

JUGHEAD WAS CHEATING ON ME! some girl who used her name as g "missed him' and 'wanted to see him". that son of a bitch. I got up, clutching my stomach and yelled "oh. my.GOD. Jughead Jones. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS" he looks at me confused and tears well in my eyes "wha-" "who is she, you sick piece of cheating scum." "what I have no idea" "no idea. STOP LYING. WHO IS SHE?" he just looks calm and grabs my arm "dont touch me." "betts-" "no dont call me betts." I walked away and started pacing "why would you do this. im having your baby in like... 1 month" "Betty im not cheating on you" "then who misses you" he doesnt answer and looks down at the floor "exactly. come to me when your ready to tell the truth" I slap him across the face before turning and leaving for veronicas house. 

jugheads pov

she slaps me and turns to leave. "Betty. what the fuck." "what jug." "I didnt do anything. you haven't even listened to what I have to say." "yeah well I dont want to hear it" she says walking to her car and I still follow her. "Betty, I have no idea who that was who texted me. it was an unknown number" she just kept storming ahed. "BETTY. what is wrong with you. do u really think I would cheat on you." "I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK." "your over reacting, it must be the hormones" "WHAT. YOUR BLAMING ME ADN THE BABY NOW" "WELL MAYBE I AM. YOUR OVER-REACTING. IM NOT FUCKING CHEATING ON YOU" "THEN WHY DONT I BELEIVE YOU" "I DONT KNOW" she gets in the car, slamming the door and pulls out of the driveway and drives away. I turn back around to face the red door, so confused of what had just happened. I realised now that Alice, dad and a few neighbours had just watched us blow up. I looked around at everyone nervously but still fuming. I stormed through the front door pushing past dad and Alice. I dont have a car now since I drove us here in Bettys car and shes gone now so I take dads car keys from the bowl and walk past him again and yelling "im taking your car" "wha-" "ill bring it back in the morning." I go back out to the now empty street and hoped in dads car and driving home. 

Bettys pov

as soon as I pulled out of the driveway I realised how crazy and overreacting I had just be. jughead wouldn't cheat on me. he was right. its these stupid hormones that made me overreact and... omg I slapped jug. god. I didnt know where to go. I was still a little annoyed but I also just needed sleep and jug. I decide to go to Veronica and arches (the Pembroke). 

when she there (cause Im lazy)

I knocked on the door and and Veronica opened it and I stumbled in. "omg bee what's wrong" I flopped down on the couch and rubbed my stomach. "me and jug had a fight" "oh no. what about" "I thought he was cheating on me but now that Ive cooled down a bit I realise I was overreacting. god I ruined everything. I didnt even let him explain" I ranted on and on. "im sorry. you can stay hear tonight. archie isn't here. he went to get some pizza. maybe when he comes back you can eat and then sleep and talk to jug tomorrow" I nod "ok so how are you and little baby" "shes good" "11 for girl" Veronica says and I smile "ok common can you just tell me the gender. im your best friend. the b to my v. pleasssse." I was about to answer when I felt the couch was wet. I stood up and stared at it and realised. "vee you may not need to wait that long" 

A/N: hey sorry that I haven't posted. I was sick and I was on holidays but now im back at boring School so I now have time. yay

I also started a one shot book. pls go check it out. I am excepting requests.