💖home💖

(I changed the plan a bit) 

jugheads pov

I was looking thought some files when I heard my phone ringing. I ignored it for a bit but then thought I could be something to do with Betty. I picked it up and there was a unknown number but I picked it up anyways. "hello" I said in a drowsey voice. "juggie, is that you" my heart stopped. it was Betty. was I dreaming. omg. "Betty baby its me. omg. are you okay. where are you. ill come pick you up wherever you are. omg baby I missed you so much" I said really happily. I was crying now. I was so happy she was alive "I missed yo too jug... but you can't come get me." "what why. is the baby ok" "yes jug the baby is alright but you need to help me with something" "what is it." "I don't have much time but I need you to call my friend lizzie who works with me in the fib and tell her to bring a group down to riverdale and I will escape and go to the bunker where I know glen will find me because he has a tracker on me and the swat team will be hiding in the forest with you and they will arrest him. ok. can you do that for me. I want to do this the day after the wedding." "Betty baby this is crazy. where are you. is that crazy bitch got u" "no jug. glen is really dangerous this is the only way how- 10 seconds left- says a voice. "ok jug I gotta go. I lov-" and the line disconnects. I don't know what to do. should I just follow my instinct and call the police and tell them that I had talked to Betty or do Bettys risky plan. I needed her home and safe and I trust her so I got up her phone that she had left behind and called her friend. she said she would come down in 2 days with a team. 

2 days later

Bettys Pov

I was in the house in greendale and bret was about to leave to go to the shops as I had insisted due to my 'pregnancy cravings'. I just needed him out of the house so that I could go through his phone that I had just slipped from his pocket the door shut and I pulled the phone out of my pocket. I typed in the password that I had gotten from looking at where the fingerprints went over the screen. I go straight to his messages where I hope to find something that could put him behind bars. I scroll through and see one name I wish I hadn't...ETHEL MUGGS. I click on her contact and scroll thorough the texts a slap my hand over my mouth and I see the name of my boyfriend. Ethel is the person that has been working with glen and following him everywhere. I have to get out of here to warn jug. I go to my room and grab my clothes and all my other stuff. I had stored a bike in the garage of the house since glen only had one car. I get all the files that I had collected and in my state of worry for jug as I ran out, I had forgotten that glen had a tracker on my phone.

I rode for an hour and a half on that bike with my AirPods connected to my phone telling me how to get to riverdale. when I passed the sign that announced my entry back home and I rode faster. my I was getting sweaty and hot, my baby bump got in the way a bit but it was fine. I just needed to get home, I needed to see jug, I need to kiss him, hug him, cuddle him. I missed him so much and I needed to protect him from Ethel. I turn onto the elm street where I knew jug would be at home because he had no wear else to stay. I skidded into the drive way ditching the bike and running to the big red door and rapped on the door consistently. no one was coming to the door and after a minute of consistent knocking the door burst open but it wasn't jug or anyone else in the family who opened the door... it was glen.