👧🏼Juliet👧🏼

2 days later

General pov

Over the past two days Betty and jughead have been going crazy with worry. There children have been missing and they haven't slept in 2 days and they haven't talked to each other in days let alone touched, kissed or hugged. Betty had been at the fbi office and in the field investigating and looking for her kids. She wouldn't leave the fbi office until her co-workers and husband forced her home to shower and eat. In the house everything was quite especially the tired, worried parents who sat in silence at the dinner table rolling meatballs around on their plates. The silence of the house got to much for Betty on the 3rd night with no crying baby or excited 3 year old running around so she went to her mum and FPS house, leaving jughead by himself in a the big empty house. Jughead was annoyed at her for leaving and not talking to him so he decided to go stay with Kevin and fangs next door. He finally got some sleep but it was inturuptied by nightmares of where his kids could possibly be.

Over in the Jones smith household Betty still wasn't sleeping and was sitting on her bed with files surrounding her as she cried into her hands. She needed jughead but she couldn't face him after losing her kids and not looking after them. She blamed herself for there kidnapping even thought it wasn't her fault. All this trauma and worrying was giving Betty ptsd to when she was kidnapped by glen when she was pregnant with Juliet. Betty was just in a bad state.

Jugheads POV

I woke up at 6am in the morning to my phone ringing. In my tiredness I grab my phone and answer it. "Hey betts. Do you know where the kids are" I said thinking it was my wife but when a voice I hadn't heard in almost 4 years talked back I was in shock "hey babe. Looking for something." I sit up in bed and I am now wide awake. "Brooklyn" "yeah what's up" I stand up out of bed in fury "WHERE ARE MY KIDS" "who wha- oh them oh yeah there doing great. Having lots of fun with mummy Brooke." "I swear to god if you hurt them" "well your a bit to late. Accidentally dropped your son on the way here" "YOU BITCH. Give me my kids back" "you mean my kids. I was meant to be your wife. I was meant to be knocked up by you. I was meant to be the mother of your children. So I am taking what's rightfully mine" "you pysco. You broke up with me and told me not to fall for Betty again but I did and I'm sorry for that... but there just kids" "I know. They are just kids, so cute as well. And I'm willing to bargain. You come meet me and I am willing to trade them for you." The phone went silent as I thought about my answer. A tear slipped down my face as I said "fine. But please don't hurt them" "oh and don't tell your bitchy cop wife about this. I'll send you an address." And with that the phone hung up. Fuck. I run out of Kevin and fangs' house and drove straight to the address that was sent to me. After 10 mins I got a call from Betty and I didn't know if I could handle it as it may be the last time I talk to her for a while. I pick up anyways and her tired grumpy voice says " hey I'm home where are you" "ugh I'm at Kevin and fangs'" "no your not. Your cars gone" fuck I need to think of a good excuse "jug why are you hesitating. Where are you" "I-I ugh am at... Archies house." "So you don't mind me calling vee and asking her about that" "ok fine I'm not at archies. I can't tell you where I am but we'll be back soon. I promise" "what jug. Where ar-" I hung up and blinked back the tears in my eyes. I loved her so much and I wouldn't be able to say goodbye to her. I don't know if I will make it back alive or not but I'll do anything for my kids.

5 mins later I showed up at the abounded hotel that the farm used to hold all there cult members. I walked right through the front gate and went up to the room Brooke told me to go to. I knocked on the door and I was shaking in nerves. I heard a baby cry and I knew it was zi and I sighed in relief. He's alive thank god. The door opened and I saw my ex girlfriend Brooke. I hear Juliets voice in the background "daddy" "Jules" I push past Brooke and Jules runs up to me and hugs me. I cry into her hair with happiness that she is alive. "Hey Jules. I missed you so much" " I missed you too daddy" I pull away and look at her face and it is red and bruised. I push her dirty, blonde hair behind her ear and kiss her forehead. I stand up and go over to the crappy hotel bed where I see Zion sleeping. I pick him up and rock him a bit in my arms and kiss his head. He is all dirty and has a few bruises on his body but not as bad as Jules. "Ok ok ok. No more sappy reunions. Take those stupid, loud annoying children out of here and fuck me." I don't say anything to her and just go done to juliets level. I pass zi into her arms and say "ok. Jules look after your brother. Please try and find anyone and ask them to use there phone and call this number." I write bettys number on her arm "hopefully the person you find will help you when calling mummy ok" "ok daddy. But why aren't you coming" " I am. Just you need to go first" I hug both of them super tight as it might be the last time ever. Brooke opens the door and Juliet runs out with zi in her arms. I cry as I see them run off into the distant.

Juliets POV

It feels like I have been walking for hours and zi is so heavy. I can't find anyone and I am really tired. I just want to go home to mummy and daddy. I didn't like the woman. She took me from my home and drove me to a weird building where she hit me for crying and "whining". She was really mean and I hope daddy's ok. I walk into a park and see some people so I go up to a woman walking her dog and say "hi" the woman looks down at me with a smile and asks "hey sweetheart. Where are your parents" "I don't know. Me and baby brother need to go home to mummy and do something with this" I pull my arm out and show the numbers. "Oh is that a phone number" "I think so" the woman takes me over to a bench and takes zi out of my arms and gets her phone out and calls the number. Suddenly I hear my mum's voice and the woman starts talking "hi, I'm here with a young girl called" "Juliet" I say "Juliet and her little baby brother and this number was written on her arm" "omg Jules is that you" "hi mummy" I hear her crying and then say into the phone "Jules are you ok? Is zion there? Are you safe? Where were you? Omg thank god your ok. Where are you I'm on my way to pick you up"

20 mins later mummy's car pulled up by the park and she jumped out of the car wrapped me in a hug. She was crying like daddy was as she started stroking my hair. She grabbed my face and kissed my nose. "God your ok" she went up to the woman and took zi out of her arms and rocked him. "Thank you so much for helping my kids. You don't know how grateful I am right now" she hugged the woman and took us to the car. I think she was in shock cause she just kept hugging us and crying. I realised daddy wasn't here so I asked "mummy where daddy" "ugh I don't know" "he said he whould come back soon" "well he wil- wait did you talk to daddy." "Yeah. He came to spooky room and let me and zi zi go from scary lady" "wait where have you been. Do you know where" "it was like a lot of small house pulled on top of each other. And this mean woman took me from home." "Omg. He's gone"

Bettys pov

The whole drive home I got more worried and scared even tho I had found my kids, my husband was now "missing". I think jug sacrificed himself to let our kids free. I think he's at the hotel where the farm where so I called some of my co-workers to go there and try find him. I was so happy that my kids where safe but now the thought of losing jug was worse. But I knew how smart he was. He could get out of whatever situation he was in. Right?