👼🏻Hailey Kylie miller-jones👼🏻

Bettys pov 

JELLYBEANS IN LABOUR! she had started getting contractions when we were in the pool and they had rushed her to the hospital. we were currently in the waiting room. we had been here for 3 hours already and jug had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I had tried to rest but I the baby wouldn't stop kicking, so I was no on my phone looking at cute little baby clothes. we still hadn't told anyone the gender of our baby girl and it was kind of fun to play with our family and friends. mum now got up and asked me "hey im getting coffee do you want any" I nod and say "decaf thought" she chuckles a bit and leaves to get the coffee. its now just me and jug in the waiting room because fp, Conner are in the delivery room. I pulled jugs beanie off and started playing with his damp hair and curled it tho my fingers. then jug stared to stir and sat up and looked at me. he smiled and then leaned in and gave me a little kiss. then he heard screaming from the room jb was in and I said "her comes baby jones number one" I smile and jug looks at my bump and rubs it a bit before kissing it. "hey baby" he mumbled against my belly. "its daddy here. where at the hospital and waiting for your cousin to be born. you guys are gonna be best friends aren't you" I smiled and stroked jugs hair. I felt a little kick in me and I smirked. she's been started kicking a lot recently. she definitely going to be a energetic kid. by now mum had come back and she gave me the coffee. jug kissed my stomach again and then we heard small cry come from the delivery room. jug sat up and I said "uncle Juggy" he just smirked and I gave him a kiss. fp came out of the room and we stood up. "its a girl" we smiled and jug hugged fp and then I did the same. "god I honestly always thought your baby whole be my first grandchild but I guess not" "well, the second one is not far off" fp just chuckled and we sat down letting the new parents spend some time with there daughter before we went in and met her. 

30 mins later

I was stirred awake by jug saying "wake up betts" I opened my eyes and I saw jug infront of me. "we can go meet her now" I rubbed my eyes and stood up. we walked into the room and jb was in the bed with the cutest baby ever. she had little wisps of light brown  hair on her head and the prettiest blue eyes. she was laying in her arms and she looked like her mother. "you want to hold your neice jug" he smiled when she said that and reached out and picked up the tiny baby. I stood next to him and gazed at the baby "what's her name" I asked. "Hailey Kylie miller-jones"she said in a happy but very tired voice. "thats a beautiful name" jug passed the baby onto me and we kept passing her on to each other until she landed back in jellybeans arms. after that jellybean requested that fp and mum go back home and get her a phone charger because she had forgotten it in the hospital bag. once they left jb came in on me "ok. now that I have had the baby tell me the gender of your baby" "nooo. for the millionth time im not telling" jug said "but I-" "do not pull the just gave birth excuse" he said in reply. Conner was still standing next to the bed but he now had Hailey in his arms, rocking her to sleep. "where gonna go. well let you get some sleep as well as ourselves" jug said and he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me into him. then I realised how tired I was so as soon as we got home (still at the pembrooke) I flopped down on the bed and fell asleep. 

A/N: im going to post the next post as well today cause it will be a house tour of there new house. please vote and comment