🍟🍔pops🍔🍟

Bettys POV 

I looked at who had sent this text and I said under my breathe "oh shit" "everything all right" Veronica asked me "umm yeah" my phone started buzzing and my stalker was now calling me. I felt sick but I had to pick it up. "hey ill catch up to you guys, I-i just h-have to take this call" I went into a classroom and picked up "what took you so lo-" "what the hell do you want Glen" "you baby" "no. stop. for the millionth time where over" oh but where not" "yes we are. first you where always high even tho you where a fucking fbi agent, then you cheat on me and then you rape me when I end it with you. then when I actually leave you, you almost kill my best friend but since you're smart you covered it up and then you went and raped more women and hushed them. im still building a case on you and im not going to drop it until your in a prison." I yell. I breath heavily for a bit and say "Rott in hell" before hanging up. I start crying and I slid down the closed door ending up on the floor. I cried into my hands for a couple minutes and then I pulled myself together and left the classroom. I wiped my tears away and went back to my friends. "hey what was that about" vee asked. "uhh-umm it was just work" "where you crying" "oh no... I-i just  my eyes are watering" "okay" she said unsurely. jughead looked at me and i could tell he knew something was wrong. I just smiled and kept walking to pops. of course archie was oblivious to anything happening.

we arrived at pops and pop said "well, well, well. the gangs back together. god you kids have changed." we laugh and smile " we sit in are usual spot and order our meals. I felt like I had slipped back into to high school. I had my bf back and my friends and family and I was home. I put all the trouble of the tape, glen and the fact that I love my soon to be step-brother and my soon to be step-sister is pregnant. I went back into my old life of kisses and cheerleading. god I missed this. being with my friends back in a booth at pops made me feel so happy. our food arrived and we started laughing and joking and Veronica and archie had no idea the hand that slid onto my thigh halfway thought my chips or the love filled glances. Veronica had a bit of tomato sauce on her face and I. laughed and said "vee, there's a little something on your face" "what she replies"  "some sauce. right there" I point to the Sie of my face where she had the sauce on her face. she tried getting rid of it but she got the wrong spot. "gone" nope" I laugh and then I pick some sauce up on my finger and smear it on her cheek. "there" "Betty Cooper... you bitch" we all laugh and I snuggle into jug. Veronica and archie had started making out so  they didn't notice. jugs arm slid up my thigh and under my skirt. I shuddered a bit and said "jug not here" he found my panties and snuck a hand in under them. "bathroom 5 mins" jug whispered in my ear. I smirked and jug left I ate a bit more and then said to the love sick "teenagers", "im going to the toilet. they didn't say anything so I slipped out od the seat and ran to the toilets. I knocked on the unisex bathroom and it swung open. I got in and I was pushed up against it as soon as I stepped in. jug kissed me paaionatley and we made out before he made his way down my neck. "so.. what.. was...that call... about...before" he asked in between."nothing" I moaned out. "I don't beleive you" he pulled away. "god... ill tell u later just keep going" he continued kissing my neck and I moaned really loud. he took my top off and I tugged on the bottom of his before it was ripped off. he unbuttoned my skirt and it slide down my legs. I took his pant and boxers off and after they where off I wrapped my legs around his waist. he kissed me again and I felt his boner on the lace of my underwear. he pulled them to the side and shoved his dick into me. "uggghh yesss jug" he thrusted faster and I got closer and closer. I started shaking and my breath caught and I said" im close jug" "me too baby" a minute later I came and he came a second later. after we finshed are orgasms, I slipped my clothes on and so did jug. I went up to jug, pecked his lips and smiled. "that was amazing. thank you jug" I went out first and I ran into archie and Veronica who where about to go into the toilet. "ugh hi bee" Veronica giggled. they ran past me and I said "guys wait-" but it was to late and they went into the toilet. I didn't hear them say anything but moan. jug must of hide behind the shower curtain in there. oh poor him, thats gonna be a bad couple minutes. I went back to the booth and just waited there all alone. Veronica came back 15 minutes later Veronica  buttoning up her shirt and archie zipping up his pants. "where did you to get up to in that toilet" I smirked "shut up bee... where's jug" "oh I um think he's-" "right here" jug said sitting back right next to me. they didn't question him or me anymore and we went back to talking about our lives and the past 7 years.

A/N: I am so sorry for not posting in like 2 months. I have been really busy with school work and other stuff. I have also stated a new book about bughead after college and there life together. please go read it. love you all!