🖕ethel🖕

Bettys POV

I got home and I went upstairs quietly, trying not to wake up mum and fp. I got into my room and layed down on the bed. i pulled my hair out of the ponytail and sat up on the side of my bed. I put my hands on my head and ran my fingers thought my hair. just like jughead.  I can't believe it. I just did it with my high school boyfriend who I never really got over. I heard a knock on the door. "hey honey. how was the party" my mum asked " it was good mum" "are you okay" "uh yeah. I am" "why do u look so stressed" " im not" "okay. im going back to bed. I just cam in to check on you" "ok. good night" she left and closed the door. I got up and went over to my wardrobe and got out my pjs. 

I sliped my dress off and it dropped it to the floor

I sliped my dress off and it dropped it to the floor. just like jughead had. god I need to stop thinking about him. I heard a knock on the door again and mum came in again and said " hey you forgot to close the front door." "no I closed it." "maybe it was jughead" hearing his name out loud sent shivers down my spine. just like it had when jughead gave me a orgasm.  "o-ok" I said. "she closed the door again. I got into bed and started scrolling thought instagram. I heard a knock on the door again. "omg mum. what is it now." the door opened and my heart stopped. in the doorway was jughead. "sorry im not your mum" he said " oh h-h-hey" "ummm we need to talk." "about what" I asked, hoping it wasn't about what happened before. he comes over and sits next to me on my bed while a sit up. "ummm... so uh when we uh  [coughts] where in the umm... blue and gold. [talks really quickly] Ethel might of followed us and filmed us in there and is blackmailing me with it." he looks down " oh shit not again" I say. "im really sorry Betty. its all my fault. if I hadn't done anything with her we wouldn't be in this situation again." "no jughead its not your fault. she probably followed me after I stopped her." " what you stopped her. why did you stop her" " I was helping you escape from her. I thought that if she was alone with you she would try and do something with you or maybe hurt you. I- I don't know why I did it its just..." "you still love me" "what n-no I don't" "then why did you tell Veronica you did." my eyes widened and jaw dropped. " where you spying on me" "well... yeah. because I still love you too." I just looked at him with love because I did love him.      "and I also know you where fucking yourshelf while imaging me. and boy what happened in the blue and gold... I have been dreaming about that for years and so have you" he said while moving closer to me. my breath became shaky and I took deep breaths. " and I know that you got a boner just looking at me in a dress. " he looked at me. pulled the covers off me and pulled jughead into a kiss. he kissed me back. he tried sliding his tongue into my mouth but I stopped him. he bit my lip a bit to give him entrance. I kissed him harsher and more passionatly letting his tounge slide into mouth. 

Jugheads pov

Betty straddles me and I feel my self getting hard and a kiss her harder. I lay down on Bettys bed and I flip us so im on top of her now I start rubbing her thigh and she lets out a little tiny moan. I pull away and start kissing down her neck, leaving little hickeys along with the other ones from earlier. she moans louder now. I tug at her shirt and I pull it off her smoothly. her boobs bounce out and she yanks my shirt off as well. i starts sucking her tits and she starts moaning really loud. "shut up. you'll wake everyone up." she grabs her shirt and put it in her mouth to silence her moans. I contuine sucking her and I start going down her stomach. I reach her pants and I untie the string and slowly slide them off. I she her panties are really wet so I pull them off and thought them somewhere in the room. I then got down on her and licked her. "uhhh stop teasing jug" he licks her again and she moans so loud I think she woke up JB. I start licking and licking. I lick her folds and her hole. I thrust my tongue into her and she screams "ahhh" "shhhhh baby girl and if you moan again I might have to punish you" I stick my tongue back in her again. she tries so hard not to moan. " uhhhhhhh im gonna cum Juggie." she came all over my tongue. "you came without permission and you moaned agin" I said looking up at her. "that means two punishments for you. ohhh Im gonna fuck you so hard you can't walk for a week" i unzip my pants and rip them off my member sticking thought my boxers. I pull them off as well. I look at her and I go up to her face and put my fully erect dick in her mouth. she sucks it and deep throughts me. she starts gaging a bit but I keep fucking her face "ughhhhh" I groan and I come on her tongue. she looks at me very hotly with her eyes glassy after my blow job. I go back down and I line up my dick and he entry and shove into her " ahhhhhhhh fuck jug. your so big." im not even in fully in and she thinks Im big. what kinda guy has she been hooking up with these past 7 years. I push in more and she moans louder. I start thrusting and she moans but she won't be for long. "fasterrrrrr" I speed up and I feel her getting tight already. "juggg can I come" "yes baby" she comes all over my dick. that makes me cum and I cum deep inside of her. she thought I was gonna stop but I didn't. I kept going faster and faster. her legs starts shaking in pleasure and I come in her. she comes on me she flips us and starts riding me. her boobs start jiggling and I am mesmerised. "uhhh eyes up here jones" I then realise this is a punishment. but it felt amazing so I willl wait for our orgasms to finish the punishment. she is now bouncing on me and I feel her getting tight. "im nearly there" I say. she keeps going and I see her trying so hard to keep it in. "I can't jug" "yes you. come on... ughhh Im so close... ok gooooo" we come at the same time and our liquids pour all over each other. "you thought I forgot you where getting punished didn't you." I go into her even deeper and faster. I thrust her pussy getting reder "Juggie it hurts." "its your punishment. we are both gonna cum twice more and then we can stop. okay" "mhmm ok" she whimpers. I thrust into her so hard she screams in pain. I didn't mean to hurt her that much so I slow down "im sorry baby. but I gotta keep going" "its ok. and im nearly there" she says. I kiss her while I feel my load coming. I come in her and she comes on me a second later. I keep going after that a bit more harsh. I rub her clit so she can hurry up. she starts moaning and whimpering at the same time. " im gonna cum" she comes on me and I come 2 minutes later. I pull out of her and she says" ow jug be careful." "im sorry baby" I kiss her. I get a tissue from the side of her bed and start wiping her up. she whimpers and I say" I have to clean you" she lets me continue and when I finish I lay down next to her. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her forehead. " I missed you so much" I say "I missed you too" she said as she fell asleep in my arms.

A/N- sorry its long.