❤️us❤️

Bettys POV 

6:30am

I woke in my bed and I was really cold but then I realised i wasn't alone in my bed. jughead had his arm wrapped around me and I smiled as I remembered about what had happened last night. It was still early so sat up a bit and got out of bed,  trying not to wake jug. I leaned down and picked up jugs s shirt and put it on. (lets say he changed out of his party clothes last night)I hooped back into bed and leaned into jug falling asleep.

3 hours later

I woke up again and I turned to my side looking for jug but he wasn't there. I heard the shower on and assumed it was jug. I got up and went to my bathroom. I opened the door and pulled the shirt off and went up to the shower. I pulled back the curtain and jughead turned to see me fully naked again. I got in the shower and you know...(im to lazy to actually write about that)

1 hour later

jughead got out of the shower leaving me there to myself. I got out 5 mins later and dried myself off and hoped jugs shirt on me. I dried my hair with a towel and put a tiny bit of makeup on. I left the bathroom to see jughead shirtless. I looked down at his abs and without realising that I was staring. "ehh ehhhmm. eyes up here Cooper" jug said and I blushed. he came closer to me and bent his head down and lightly connected his lips with mine. I kissed him a bit more passionately. I pulled away and he went back in but I put two fingers on his lips. "uhh I think that we should maybe talk about... US" I say. he sits down on my bed. "yeah. we should" I sat down next to him "so, we've had sex 3 times in the past 24hrs so are we like idk back together or just like... hooking up" "well what do you want" "I want you... I want to be with you" I smiled and kissed him passionately "I take that as you want the same" jug says interrupting our kiss. I nodded "but I think if where gonna be together. we should keep it... secret" I said "why well first of all Ethel still has that tape and until we get that back we should be on dl just incase. second of all well were like about to be step-siblings and it would be nice to be together without having all those judge eyes on us like when we were in high school. is that ok with you" yeah that makes sense actually" he said. both our phones pinged and we got a text from toni and it said she wanted to meet us at the school to talk about something in one hour. "well we have a bit of time don't we." jug said cheekily. I laugh and straddle him.

jug POV

Betty straddled me and kissed me. she slide her tongue into my mouth and we made out before I pulled away to pull off her/my shirt off. she reconnects our lips again and pushes us down and I unclip her bra. she slips it off and throws it away. I flip us and Betty giggles and I start giving her hickeys down her neck. i was about to take her panties off but we were interrupted by a knock on the door. we pulled apart when we heard "Betty, can I come in" it was jellybean. "umm uhh yeah just a minute" she said while pointing to her bed while she was pulling on her dressing gown. I rolled under it and heard Betty say "come in". the door opened and I saw jellys converse come in. " uhh what is it. are you okay" "oh yeah Im fine. I was just looking for some one to talk to"my mouth dropped and I felt offended that my own sister went to Betty before me "what about jughead" "this is more of a thing to talk to a girl about" "oh ok" "umm so you know I how I have a boyfriend..." I think that is when Betty nodded her head cause then jb said "yeah well i think I-i might be pregnant." she blurted out. fury bubbled inside me and I rolled out from under the bed but Betty looked down at me with a look saying "don't you dare". it was actually quite a scary look so I went back. I swear if she's pregnant. I think. "oh" Betty says "have you taken a test yet" " no but I bought one and I have done it but I want you to look at it first." she said almost in tears. I felt a little bad but mostly mad that my sweet innocent sister was having sex with some idiot. "ok. can I just get dressed quickly and ill be there soon." Betty said. I heard the door close and I rolled out and just looked at Betty. I headed for the door but Betty stopped me. "no jug. you can't" she said pushing me on the chest. "but she's only 18. and she's pregnant. she's to young to be having sex" i was pretty angry and I also just wanted to talk to her. and punch up this guy who knocked her up. " you can't barge in there with no shirt on and yell at her. and she doesn't even know if she is yet. and she's a women now and she can do as she pleases. and we did it when we were 18 so why does it change for her." "I just don't want her to ruin her life with a baby. she has to go to collage and get a job and then she can get married have a kid. not now thought." "she's gonna be ok. she's strong. your just being a over protective brother" I hugged her for a while and then she pulled out and gave me a long kiss. it turned into bit of a make out and I layed us done on the bed but we were interrupted when "OMG" the door was wide open and jellybean was standing in the door frame. we sat up and looked at her not saying anything "what-ah what the fuck was that" "jb langue" " im sorry but I think I just saw my brother and soon-to-be-step-sister making out" "you don't have to make it sound so bad" I said. "wait-where you in the room before" she said uneasily " umm yeah" I went up to her and gave her a hug. " I thought you'd be mad." "well I was at first but then someone put me back in place" I said looking at Betty. she smiled back at me  "im sorry jug" she said "its ok jelly. you'll be ok. and have you even seen the test yet  "no " she ran back to her room and I went up to Betty "where did you put my shirt. im getting cold." "im not telling you its my shirt now" "uhhh fine" I left the room and grabbed another shirt and put it on and went back to her. "so our secret relationship is off to a great start now isn't it." she giggles "yep" I smile giving her a quick kiss before jb came back in. " ok uhmm could y-you uhh..." she passed us the test and we looked at her. you want us to look" she nodded. we flipped the test and...

A/N haha cliff hanger