❔where did you go❔

veronicas POV

it had been about 20 mins after Betty had gone to get our drinks but she still hadn't come back yet. I had gone and gotten the drinks myself so me Cheryl and toni where talking about there wedding. " so when are you gonna have it and where" I asked " we were thinking in April, which is about 3 months away and we were thinking we would have the wedding in Pickens park and the afterparty at thornehill." "that sounds great" and we want you and Betty to be the bridesmaids," toni said. "OMG of course I would be a bridesmaid." I gave them a hug " I wonder where Betty-" Betty came out from the corridor doors and started walking back to us " speaking of the devil" Cheryl said " where did you go bee" I asked. she was a bit sweaty and her hair had come out of her ponytail a bit and she also smelled of sex a bit. " I - uh was umm in the toilet" "yeah right. your sweaty, you have messy hair and you have a giant hickey on your neck. I think that someone just hooked up with a old friend. am I right?" I questioned Betty like she was a murder suspect. " no. I-i-i was ... ok fine I did hook up with someone but you don't know them. there not in our class" " OMG BETTY" me Cheryl and toni screamed. "who is it" "im not telling you. but im gonna go home now. okay" "wait what you can't run from us Betty" Cheryl said."but I am" I chuckled and walked away. 

jughead POV

omg. well that just happened I can't believe me and Betty just did that. I mean I loved it and I missed it so much but I had told my shelf I wouldn't go back to Betty. I didn't want to go back to the party that much so I just went to leave but of course I was stopped by someone. "hey babe" I felt arms wrap around my torso. I turned around and of course there was Ethel." first of all not your babe and second can you just fuck off. I don't like you. I don't want you and the only reason I hooked up with you is because I needed a rebound from my recent realionship and you pretty much brainwashed me showing off all your clevge." she looked at me annoyed and moved closer to me so she could whisper "fine. but you will regret it. oh and if you don't fuck me again and again I will send this video to everyone including you ex-girlfriend." she played me a video on her phone. it was me and Betty. in the blue and gold having sex.  she started into my eyes and turned around her hair flicking me in the face. I just stared at her as she left, swaying her hips. "oh shit" I said. I have to talk to Betty. I thought

Ethels POV

after Betty had stopped me she went out into the corridor. she thought I had gone but I was still watching her. I followed her because she was being very sneaky. I went thought the doors and saw Betty walk into the blue and gold. I follow her but stop when I hear jughead. they talk for a bit and then I hear Betty moaning. I take out my phone and start filming them. "I can use this to blackmail jug" I thought. it was so disgusting to see the love of my life having sex with another girl. but I do what I have to do. they stopped so this was my chance to get out before they came out. I went back to the gym and started talking to some people. Betty came out first and after a while so did jughead. I walked past me and I went up to him from behind and wrapped my arms around his torso. "hey babe" I said. he then said some bullshit about how I succeed him and he didn't like me I was just a rebound. then I said "fine. but you will regret it. oh and if you don't fuck me again and again I will send this video to everyone including you ex-girlfriend." I pulled out my phone and played him the video. his eyes widened and mouth dropped open. I loved seeing him like this. I turned around slapping him with my hair and swaying my hips, I walked away.