💍YES💍

Bettys pov

I turned around and saw jug down on one knee. I gasped and put a hand over my mouth. he went into his jacket pocket and pulled out a small velvet box and then he started to say "Betty, from the day in the blue and gold when you asked me to help you investigate Jason blossoms murder I had already fallen in love with you. you are my light in the dark. you helped me when I was at my lowest and I want you to be with me forever. so Betty Cooper... will you marry me?" he oponed the box open and I saw a beautiful ring inside.

 will you marry me?" he oponed the box open and I saw a beautiful ring inside

the ring

the ring

i just stood there for a minute before whispering "yes... YES" he smiled and slid the finger onto my finger before standing up and passionately kissing me. I giggle into the kiss and he picks me up and spins me with our lips still connected. I wrap my legs around his waist and we continue to kiss before I break away and say "I love you jug" "I love you to betts" I smiled and snuggled into his chest, his jacket still wrapped around me. I looked down at the ring and said "its beautiful jug." it sparkled in the moonlight and it was perfect. "you like it" "no... I love it. its perfect jug" he smiled and kissed me again. he walked over to the tree near by and sat down underneath it and I followed him. I sat down next to him on this beautiful spring night and leaned against him. at one point I drifted off. 

jugheads pov

me and Betty where sitting under a tree and she was asleep snuggled into my side and her left hand was rested on her hand and I could see the ring on her finger. I smiled at the thought of me and Betty getting married and I leaned down and fell asleep next to her, with my hand laying on her baby bump.

1 hour later

I woke up and I looked down to my sweet Betty still asleep. we should probably go home before we get eaten alive by mosquitos, so I picked her up bridal style and walked us back to the tent/venue for the reception. by now everyone had left except for the band who where packing up so I just walked to the car and started driving home. half way through the drive betts woke up and she just smiled at me. she was obviously exhausted so I just smiled back and rubbed a hand on her high. when we got home Betty was still awake so she walked into the elevator and just layed on my chest as the lift went up. when the doors opened to the apartment Betty and I stumbled into the bed and layed down. as soon as Bettys head hit that pillow she was asleep and still in her dress. so I slipped the dress off her body and her boobs lay there in front of me and I told myshelf no to get horny by my hot pregnant fiancé. I put a shirt over her body and took my own clothes off to leave me in my boxers. I got under the covers and spooned Betty. then I heard her whisper "ik you got hard seeing me topless" I just smirked and cuddled into her more and whispered back "what. I can't help it. your hot" I place a hand on her clothed belly and finally fell asleep next to my fiancé.

A/N: I hate this chapter so much but its fine. and I know its short sorry. I have a bit of writers block so ya. any requests. 

please vote and comment a request.