😔I miss her😔

Bettys pov

I have been with glen for nearly a week now. he has been hitting me and keeping me in locked my room. he has made me have sex with him once but he knows if he hurts me to much he can loose the baby. all he really wants is for me and jug to not be together and take my baby but I am  praying that jug will find the message and come find me. I miss him so much and I feel so bad for  how I left him. I miss his beatiful blue eyes, his kind smile, his soft lips, his cute s shirts, his floppy    soft hair and his strong abs. glen is a monster. he is rude and always angry, he is always high and he is a criminal. I don't know how I ever loved him dickhead. 

jugs POV

it has been a week since Betty has disappeared and I haven't slept in 3 days. I have been looking thought Bettys room and her stuff as well as working with sherif keller to find her. I miss her so much and I don't know if she is dead or alive. I don't know id the baby is okay. I don't know if she  has been raped of not. im losing my mind here

a month later

I still haven't found Betty. fp and Alice are getting married in 3 weeks but they don't really want to but they have already spent the money and its non refundable. Alice, Cheryl,veronica, archie and everyone else in the town are so worried about her and they have there eyes open and have participated in search parties. i haven't slept, ate, showered or breathed since she went missing and I am emotionless. I don't get how they could have a wedding without Betty. jelly bean is now 5 months pregnant and we found out shes having a girl. I keep thinking about my kid and wondering if when Betty gets back, if Betty gets back will jelly daughter have a little cousin to play with. I am so worried about her and baby. I need her back im so worried about her.

Bettys pov

over the past month I have gained trust with glen by pretending to fall for him. I kiss him and say I love you while I just imagine its jug and he said that I was allowed to go get us some food. I am 3ish months pregnant and I am showing a bit. but pretty much when I am allowed to go shopping alone I am gonna call jug and tell him my plan that I need his help on. 

A/N: hope you enjoyed.