🐒daddy daughter day🐒

Betty and jughead are getting used to having to kids and pj is now 9 months old.

Juliets pov

9 months later

Today me and daddy are having the day together and we are going to the zoo. Mama is looking after zi zi while she does her Nancy drew business. I love Nancy drew and want to be her when i grow up. Daddy or mummy read me a Nancy drew book every night. I was really excited when I got my little brother cause I thought he could play barbies and Nancy drew with me but he's really boring and just cry's, poops and sleeps. Mummy and daddy have not been paying attention to me lately even tho I'm there favourite, they always look after Zion and don't care about me. But finally I get some time with daddy and he's all mine with no annoying Zion.

I woke up this morning and ran into mummy and daddy's room and jumped on there bed trying to wake them but the just groan and don't get up 'mama dada wake up' 'Jules we were up all night with your brother. Give us one more hour' 'but then it will be to late for me and daddy to got to zoo' then Zion cry's so mama gets up and goes to his room. I follow her and say 'how come you get up for Zion and not me.' 'Well ugh zi needs more help cause he's a baby' I grunt and go back to daddy. I see him asleep again so i start jumping again and then he finally gets up. ' you want some waffles for breakfast jules' 'WAFFLES, WAFFLES WAFFLES' 'ok but remember inside voice jules' 'sorry daddy'

Jugheads POV

After breakfast me and Juliet say goodbye to zi and Betty. 'Okay bye babe. Hopefully Zion doesn't make to much noise and you can work the case.' She nods and kisses me and I turn to leave but then say 'oh and I love you' we leave and i buckle Juliet into her car seat but it is difficult cause she won't stop moving from excitement. 'Jules stop moving' she does and I am able to click her in. I start driving us to the zoo and Juliet yells 'dada put let it go on on' she has changed her preference of Disney princess to Elsa but she is also obsessed with Nancy drew now which is so cute seeing as her mum loved those books to. I turn on the song and Juliet starts singin at the top of her lungs "LET IT GO, LET IT GO CANT HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE LET IT GO LET IT GO TURN AWAY AND SLAM THE DOOR. I DONT CARE WHAT THERE GOING TO SAY LET THE STORM RAGE ONNNNNN THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY.' 'Very good juliet' I say and she giggles and keeps singing.

When we get to the zoo we get day tickets and go in. Juliet is so excited and is jumping up and down in excitement and she is talking about all the animals she wants to see. Over the day me and Jules walk around the zoo looking at big Big elephants, pink flamingos, cool penguins, scary tigers, cute meerkats, adorable sloths, funny seals and elegant dolphins. We stopped for a special lunch at the cafe and got some chicken and chips but as we were getting ready to go see the giraffes I got a call. We had been at the zoo for almost 5 hours now and it was 4:30pm but Betty said we didn't need to be home until 6. I picked up and as soon as I do I hear zi crying in the background. "Hey jug, ugh I need you to get home. Like now. Zi won't stop crying and I think he needs you. I also need to go down to the station cause I think I made a crack in the case. I'm so sorry jug." I sigh " ok baby. Where coming home" "thanks jug. I love you" "love you too" I hang up and turn to Juliet and I see her with tears in her eyes. "We have to go dont we." I nod and she plops down on the floor in annoyance. "Well I'm not going anywhere" "Jules" "no daddy. I'm not going. Today was meant to be my day to spend with you and no stupid mummy or stupid Zion. I hate them and I only like you" "Juliet don't say that about your mum and brother" "what he is so annoying and mummy doesn't love me anymore only zi zi." "Ok. Come on Juliet where going" I grab her arm and pick her up but she starts kicking and screaming. "Juliet stop it" "I DONT WANT TO GO HOME" I take her to the car screaming and crying and the whole time home she was having a tantrum.

When we got home Juliet was still mad and grumpy and wasn't talking to me. "Babe where home" I go inside and Zion is still crying so I go up to Betty and take him from her. "Omg jug" she jumps back in surprise. But then Juliet came in all grumpy and slams her bag on the floor. "Hey Jules" betty says as I rock Zion and quieting him down. "Hey stupid" she says back in a grump "JULIET" I yell "what she's so stupid I hate her. And I hate you. And I hate my annoying baby brother. Fuck you" "HOW DARE YOU. DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT. GO UP TO YOUR ROOM. NOW!" She rolls her eyes and stomps upstairs. I sigh and look at Betty and somehow zi was asleep. "Jesus. Juliet is getting out of hand. She had a massive tantrum at the zoo. She thinks we don't love her anymore." Betty sighs as well and takes zi out of my hands and onto her lap. "Well how's the case going" "turns out what I found out was already on record so I don't need to go anymore." I smile and we sit down and watch a bit of friends while zi gets breastfed by Betty.

After a hour it is 6 and dinner is ready. We are having take away pops and I just got back from picking up the food. When I get in the door I see Betty frantically running around the house crying and screaming juliets name. "Betty what's wrong" she runs downstairs "have you seen Jules. Or zi" "what no why. Why are you crying" "their missing ." In that moment I freeze and the pops bag falls to the floor with the milkshake spilling and chips and burger going everywhere. "What" "Juliet was in her room and I had put zi asleeep in the nursery b-but now there both gone." "FUCK" I run upstairs and into Jules room and she's nowhere ti be seen and the window is wide open with the curtains flapping in the wind. I also check the nursery but zi isn't in his cot. "I don't think Jules ran away cause she didn't bring her doll or teddy and she never leaves with out them. And I don't even know where zi is. He can't walk and Jules can't carry him" Betty cry's. Tears start pooling in my eyes. "So they where kidnapped" Betty falls to her knees in the corridor crying and I slowly bend down numb with pain. It never ever stops does it?

A/N: sorry for not posting. my laptop was broken but i wrote them all on my phone and i am spamming the last few chapters now. enjoy