😢The End😢

General pov

Over the next 3 weeks the whole town of riverdale mourned the loss of one of the towns most cherished, kind people. Jughead was a father, a husband and a friend to all. He was missed by everyone but his close friends and family took it the hardest. Especially his wife, Betty Jones who cried non stop and couldn't leave her room let alone look after her 3 year old and 10 month old baby so it was left to Alice and Veronica to look after them. The police found two bodies in the dibre but they where burned to a crisp and unrecognisable yet they knew it was jughead and Brooke. Juliet was a bit confused about where her dad was and when her Aunty Veronica told her that her daddy was on a holiday to heaven. She even missed her mum who was still alive but hadn't talked to her in a few weeks. She had tried to talk to her but she was locked up in her room at all times never even coming out for a shower or to eat.

The next day Betty finally emerged from her room, eyes blood shot, bags under her eyes, greasy hair and dirty clothes. She hoped into the shower and finally washed herself and her hair. She got dressed into a cute black dress and finally walked into her daughters room. She saw her daughter sitting on her bed crying and hugging her teddy. "Jules" the little girl turned to her sad mother and said "mama" "hey baby" she ran up and hugged her mother and they cried with each other. They both missed jughead so damn much. After they cried for a good 20 mins Betty helped her get dressed in a black dress and brushed her hair. She made some pancakes for Jules to make her feel better but it just hurt even more because pancakes where what jughead made for them every Sunday. After they ate, betty went to the nursery and picked up her son. She rocked him in his arms and he cooed and giggled. It hurt her heart seeing her baby so happy and unaware that his father was dead. She breastfed him for the first time in ages only having had baby formula and pumped milk recently. She kissed his forehead before putting him into a little black pants black shirt and a baby sized serpent jacket. All the men serpents would be wearing there serpent jackets in honour of there king and that included the serpent kings only son. Veronica, Archie and Noah knocked at their door and Betty opened it and they were all upset and crying. They all drove to the graveyard together with jugheads family and closest friends arriving together. Betty walked in hand in hand with Juliet and Zion on her hip. It looked like the whole town had shown up for the funeral. Everyone cried at the funeral, not one person didn't cry. Alice and Veronica where there supporting and comforting Betty and Juliet the whole time while Cheryl and Toni looked after the babies (Noah, Zion).

Bettys pov

After the funeral, I couldn't stop crying and I was in no state to look after the kids. I feel bad for not looking after my kids recently but I can't handle anything anymore. Without jughead I can't do it. My mum took the kids tonight and Cheryl, Veronica and Toni came home with me. I soon as I got home I changed into sweats and went into my room and started crying my shelf to sleep. All my friends came in and sat on the edge of my bed where they comforted me. "Betty. I know it's hard but-" "b-but what. My husbands dead. My kids are gonna grow up without a dad. Jughead will never walk Juliet down the aisle. I can't handle it anymore. I need him and I can't live with out him. I have a giant whole in my heart. And I didn't get to say goodbye to him. I love him so much that it hurts." Veronica came round the other side of the bed to face me and she grabbed my hands "Betty, you can do this. I know you miss jug. We all do. But your a great mum Betty and your kids need you. You may not have a husband anymore but they don't have a dad now. They need you now more then ever and your allowed to mourn but it can't take over your whole life. You need to look after them" another tear fell down my cheek and all my friends comforted me till I fell asleep.

I didn't sleep that night still crying so I finally checked my phone for the first time in weeks and I had many notifications. Texts from friends sharing their condolences but I could t face those yet but I went onto instagram, scrolling absentmindedly not actually reading or taking in anything. I went through many things and any sign of memory of jughead made me cry. I tried to be quite as my friends where asleep next to me and when I check the last notification my heart sinks and I break down. It was my period app and I was 3 weeks late. My period was always on time. I ran out of bed with a sudden sickness in my stomach and ran into the toilet and puked. When I pulled back from the toilet I felt a strong hand on my back. "Jug" but when. I turn it's just Veronica so I cry into her shoulder. "Betty... what happened" I sobbed before saying "I think I'm pregnant" Veronica didn't say anything but just hugged me tighter.

General pov

9 months later

On the 18th of October betty Jones gave birth to her third son Forsyth Pendleton Jones the fourth or PJ Jones for short. It was hard labour for Betty without her husband by her side but her mum and best friend was by her side. Zion and Juliet where excited for a new brother but they missed there dad so much. Betty loves her son but god does she miss jughead.

This story ends with a a grieving mother, a lonely daughter, a clueless son and a new born baby all missing the absents of jughead. A father, a husband, a friend and one of pops longest customers. He would be missed and the absents of him in the town was noticed, Not seeing him with his blonde lover in a booth at pops or dropping off his daughter at riverdale elementey or him hanging out at the Whyte worm with the serpents. Jughead would never be forgotten with his soul on the running water of sweet water river watching over all his friends and family. 

A/N: a sad ending. i can't believe i have finished my first book. i feel like it was bad at times but i hope you enjoyed it. i have already started the sequel and will be posting it soon so please go read that now. its called "home is where my family is"