🔫don't hurt him🔫

glens POV

I have been following Betty ever since I cheated on her and fucked her best friend and she hasn't noticed. a couple months ago she came back to riverdale and I am very angry. she has been cheating on me by fucking that dickhead of a writer Jughead Jones. 

I had put cameras in her room so I have tapes and tapes of them and I know she is pregnant. I don't care its not mine but I am gonna make her and that baby mine. 

I load my gun and get out my car parked infront of yo-chi. I see my beautiful girl sitting down on the beach eating FUCKING KFC AND YO-CHI. I go up to her and sit down next to her but she  notice me so I whisper in her ear " hey baby" she jumps back spilling all her food on me "YOU BITCH" I yell how dare she. I grab her wrists and say "your coming with me baby..." I move my shirt up so she can see my gun and then I say "or your boo and bae die" her eyes widen and glisten with tears.  

Bettys POV

when glen grabs my wrists and pulls me with him I don't scream or run away because I know what he is capable. he most likely will kidnap jug and kill my baby if I don't go with him. he pushes me into his car hopes in the other side. I stay silent and then he kisses me but I push him off "what the fuck do you want glen" "you baby" "no didn't you hear me on the phone. I broke up with you cause you cheated on me them raped me and then raped my bff and almost killed her and I am not gonna be with you" "you will come with me to my home in greendale where you will let me fuck you and I will wait for my baby to be born" "Wiat h-how do you even know that I am pregnant" "I have my sources" "im not coming with you" "oh you will because I have a gun and I have a friend that is following you boyfriend around and with one single text he will be shot in between his eyes." I start crying at this and I sniffle "fine I will come with you just don't hurt him please" "Oh you will also end him a text letting him know you are leaving him for me ok" I nod with an idea forming in my head. I can said jug a code. I get out my phone and send a text. 

Juggie🥵🍔❤️: hEY, I AM SORRY BUT I AM LeAVING YOU AND GETTING BSCK WITH MY EX GlEN. I AM SORRY. pLEASE DONT CONTACT me.

I sent it and showed it to glen and he is satfised. I really hope he notices the code that I put in. the caps spell out help me. I love him and I feel so bad for hitting him but glen can hurt him more. 

next day 

jugs POV

I wake up in an unfamiliar bed and I feel so gross. I just fucked Ethel and I feel so dirty and guilty. ok stay focused. I grab Ethels phone and try and guess her password. I try 220796 her birthday. and then I spell out her name 38435. doesnt work. I then try the one I really hope it isn't. I try juggie 584443 doesnt work but then I try my birthday. 030896 and it open I fist pump and go into her photos find the video and delete it and then go to recently deleted and delete it from there. I jump out of the bed running for my life and leave her apartment. I get home and Veronica is sitting in the living room. she smiles at me and says "hello again. where's Betty" "oh I thought she was here" "no but I know what you to get up to when im not her by the state of her room" "haha very funny" "no but seriously where is Betty. she didn't come home last night so I just thought you were fucking her" "WHAT!!! she didn't come home last night" "no. wait you don't know where she is" NO" I yell "shit shit shit shit" I say. I did this I left her last night and she must of been really jealous and gone away. I take my phone out of my pocket and she a text from Betty doesnt 

betts❤️🥵👑: hEY, I AM SORRY BUT I AM LeAVING YOU AND GETTING BSCK WITH MY EX GlEN. I AM SORRY. pLEASE DONT CONTACT me.

I reply with a text saying:

Juggie🥵🍔❤️: baby what

Juggie🥵🍔❤️:are you okay

Juggie🥵🍔❤️:what do you mean getting back with your ex.

Juggie🥵🍔❤️: are you breaking up with me

I get another text saying

betts❤️🥵👑: iM SORRY JUG. I DON'T love you ANYMORE. 

I fall to the floor and start crying. I feel sick and dizzy. Betty would never do that. but thats what she said in her text. what about our baby. she is pregnant with my baby. I here a muffled " oh shit" as Veronica runs up to me. "jughead are you okay" I just pass her my phone and she puts a hand over her mouth. I lean against the back of the couch and cry. i look at the text again and again reading it and trying to make it not true but it is normal. I get up now anger surging through me and I go to the door and mindlessly go on my motorbike and go to the Whyte worm. I get there and I walk in and sit down on the counter table. I order a vodka shot and take it. as the liquid hits the back of my throat it doesnt burn my mouth but just makes me feel worse. I take more shots until I can barley see, the rest of that night was a blur.

the next morning I wake up with a pounding headache and an arm wrapped around me but its not Betty. I red bow head band lays right next to all my clothes on the floor.

A/N: hey. I hope you like. pls go read my other story and I am starting a smut book so go read that.