👶baby👶

2 months later

8:30am Monday October 17th

Bettys Pov

I woke in my bed at the Pembroke with strong arms wrapped around me. I turn around to face jug and snuggle into his chest. "morning baby" jug whispers in my ear and I smile slightly.

it been 2 months since I got back from glen and I am now 5 months pregnant. we find out the gender today and Im so excited. fp is out of the hospital now and back on bed rest at home and we all told our friends about us and the baby and they are all super happy. I went back to working at school again. I am taking a break from the fbi because of all the drama with glen. life is back to normal.

"morning jug" he has no shirt on and I am sleeping in his shirt. I feel his lips press the to my head and I slowly open my eyes and look up at him. he places a quick kiss on my lips before getting out of bed. "noooo jug come back to bed" I whine "we have to get ready. we have the appointment at 10" " ughhh fine" I jump out of bed and walk out into the kitchen. Veronica and archie are on the couch watching never have I ever and there arguing about which person Devi should be with. "guys, shut up. I don't have the head space to listen to you argue. and also veronicas right... team Paxton all the way." I say pouring my shelf some decaf coffee. Veronica comes into the kitchen and asks "how's little baby doing" she says and stares at my bump. I put a hand on my stomach and say. "good. we find out the gender today" "WHAT" I jump back a little and bang into jug. "Jesus Veronica. your trying to kill us" jug complains. he wraps his arms around my and kisses my cheek while swaying us a bit. "why didnt you tell us you where finding out the gender." "because we knew you would freak out and say "lets have a big gender reveal party' and we don't really want that" jug said. I just nodded along before saying " we were thinking we could keep it a secret until its born and you guys can just wait and be surprised." "WHAT" Archie and Veronica say with archie joining in the conversation. "but where its godparents" "yeah well suck it up" I turn around and leave jugs arms and go get changed.

 "but where its godparents" "yeah well suck it up" I turn around and leave jugs arms and go get changed

bettys outfit

20 mins later

"ok guys were going, see you later at work." I say we walk out the front door and grab jugs hand. we walk into the elevator and I just look at him. he smirks back at me and closes the doors and as soon as they shut he pulls me into him and we kiss. we start making out and we lean against the wall of the elevator I pull away and push the emergency button which stops the elevator with a shudder. jug grabs my ass and picks me up and my legs wrap around his waist. "I think we have time for a quick" he whispers in my ear. I smirk and fiddle with his belt before pulling his pants down. jug does the same to me and picks me up again . he pushes me against the wall and slides his boxers down a bit his dick springing out. he slowly slide my panties to the side and pushes into me. he starts thrusting and I moan with pleasure. he starts kissing my neck and I just scream his name. "oh jug, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," I moan each time he thrust into me. I was getting close so I moaned "jugggg, im gonna cummmm" he went faster and started rubbing my clit. "let it go baby" I realised all over his big cock and he came deep inside of me. he pulled out and put me down and he pulled his pants back up and I pulled my panties and trakies back on. jug pressed the button again and it started going down again. I just went over to jug and leaned onto his chest. "I love you" I mumbled "I love you too"

1 hour later

we were now in the doctors office and I was laying on the table. Dr brown rubbed the gel on my stomach and put the camera thing on (I don't know what its called) and she swirled it round on my stomach. the tv in front of us turned on and our baby came onto the screen. a smile came onto both our faces "so your baby is no about 22 weeks or 5 1/2 months. would you guys like to find out the gender." we nod "so your having a girl" I smiled and jug leaned down and kissed me. "where having a girl jug" I say "yeah we are" "ok thats all for today. do you guys want pictures" I nodded and she wipes the gel off my stomach and then leaves to go and get our photos. I just look up at jug and he smiles "im so happy where having a girl" he says "I am too" I cup his face and pull him into a passionate kiss. we pull apart before dr brown comes back in. she hands us our pictures and we get up and leave. I get in the drivers seat and jug says "betts ill drive" "no its fine. where just 10 mins" "fine" he mumbles and I look at him and then place a kiss on his lips. "you okay" "yep" "ok" I give him another kiss before turning on the car and driving to work. about half way through the drive jug slides his hand onto my thigh and I just smile. the drive is silent and when we get to school some of the kids are outside having lunch. we get out of the car and we walk into school. we head for the staff room and we walk in and Veronica runs up to us. "Betty, Betty, Betty." "what" "do you know the gender" "yes" "tell me, tell me, tell me, tellllll meeeeee" "no" "why not" "because I like seeing you so annoyed not knowing a secret" jug says and I just shrug agreeing with jug.

we send the rest of the day doing classes before we go home and get ready for mum and fps wedding dinner.

A/N: falice wedding next chapter and a choni wedding soon after. ik I haven't really mentioned jellybean but she is now 7 1/2 months pregnant as well. do you guys like it.