♥️jughead♥️

1 week later

Jugheads pov

As soon as Juliet and Zion left Brooke started taking all her clothes off as well as mine and then tied me down to the bed in there and pretty much raped me, forcing my dick into her. All I thought about the whole time was my plan to get out of here and go back to my family. After a day she packed up all her stuff suspecting Betty whould find out where I was. She drove us an hour away to some adondensd farm house in greendale and when we went in it looked lived in and so I ashumed it was Brooke's house. She ended up tying me up in her basement and raping me again. After a week I had been raped 3 more times and I prayed that she didn't get pregnant as she wasn't using a condom or birth control. I think the aim was to get pregnant so that she could finally have one of my kids but I wouldn't let that happen. The only woman that whould have my kids whould be Betty and Betty only. All I could think about was Jules, zi and betts hoping they knew I would come back for them.

Bettys pov

It's been a week since jug went missing and the kids are asking where he is and I don't know what to say. I cry myself to sleep every night worrying about him and praying he's alive. we have had many search parties brought fox forest giving my deja vu to senior year but this time jug may not come back. veronica is been very helpful. 

Today I got a call from my friend from the fbi saying that they found dna in the hotel room and it was confirmed as jughead Jones and... Brooklyn Williams. What. Why was jugheads ex girlfriend kidnapping my kids and jughead. For the rest of the day I went through her files and anything I could find on the internet about her. She had a record for been abusive towards people and was in a mental hospital. As I read more about her dangerous past the more tears where shed. I can't believe the man I love ever dated such a bad person like this. That night I dreamt about all the bad things that might be happening to jug and in the middle of the night Juliet joined me because she was missing her daddy. This made me cry even more as she slept next to me where jughead should be.

3 days later

I speed on the freeway after dropping Jules off at her kindergarten and dropping zi off at mums. I have faith that jug is alive and I finally figured out where he might be. Archie and Veronica are meeting me there as well as the swat team. I lead Brooke's credit card details to a big farm house in greendale and I am currently driving there. 30 mins later I pull up front of the house with 5 cop cars and there sirens wailing behind me. A fellow FBI agent yells in a microphone for Brooke to come out with her hands up and after a few minutes the door creaks open and Brooke comes up with a gun pointed at jugs head. I sigh in relief when I see him and tears form in my eyes "JUG" "betts" he says wearily. "Hey Betty. Looking for your husband" she cocke the gun and we all pull our own guns out and point them at her but I knew no one whould shoot seeing as jug was in her arms. "DROP THE GUN BROOKLYN" "but I don't want to" "why are you doing this. He didn't do anything wrong. You broke up with him" "well, he promised he would come back to me but when he got you knocked up and "fell in love with you" I was mad and spent 3 years trying to find you and take your whole family apart. I wanted you to feel pain for stealing my man. And now I'm gonna kill him in front of you" "you fucking physco" I ran up to her and jumped on top of her and grabbed the gun out of her hands but not before she pulled the trigger and it shot jug right in the stomach. "Omg jug" "no step away" she pulled him back into her arms and shot at me but missed. "Betty. I'm sorry. I love you" he said as Brooke pulled him into house again. We heard a loud ticking and before we knew it a giant explosion went off and the whole house blew up, fire and smoke going everywhere. "NOOOOOOO" I scream as I fall to my knees and scream and cry. At that moment my heart shattered into a million pieces as the love of my life exploded right in front of my eyes. I felt Veronica and Archie hold me up and hug me as I scream and cried. Jughead was dead. He was never coming back. I would never touch him or hug him or kiss him. He would never have sex with me again, we'd never have anymore kids, I'd never grow old with him. He was gone.

A/N: