🤰🏼baby jones number 2🤰🏼

(2 months later. Betty is 9 months pregnant) 

Bettys pov

I am now nine 1/2 months pregnant and I am done with it. everything, and I mean everything hurts. we have decided not to know the gender until birth so Juliet is excited for that. If I dont go into labour in the next 72 hours I will be induced on Monday the 26th of April. 

It is now 10pm and Juliet is asleep an I am laying in bed reading a book and waiting for jug to get out of the shower but he is taking to long. I go into the bathroom and start to take my clothes off. I want jug to fuck me for 1. I want his big, juicy dick inside me, 2. I need this baby out of me and se helps and 3. this could be the last time to do it before the baby comes. I stand there naked infront of the shower and slowly pull back the curtain. jug turns to look at me and try to say "betts, wha-" I interrupt him by kissing him and getting in the shower. we start making out and then he picks me up sandpits me on the edge of the bathtub (its like a shower and a bath yk). he kisses down my neck and reaches my pussy. he gives it a long dick and then starts doing it fast over my clit and into my pussy. it was so hot. after no time I cum on this tongue and then I sit up and grab jugs dick firmly. I bring it to my mouth and give his hard dick a blowjob. he cums after legit 2 mins and then within a second I feel his dick in me. "oh fuck jug" he starts thrusting and I cant keep in my moans "shhhh Juliets asleep" my big ass bump gets in the way a bit but it is still the best sex ever. we had like 3 more rounds. when I finish jug keeps going until he is done as well. we hope out of the shower, get dressed and go to bed. 

I woke up in the middle of the night really busting for the toilet so I hope out of bed and go do my business but then when I start going back to our room I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I have been getting Braxton hicks lately so I though it was just that but a bit more intense so I just get back into bed and snuggle into jughead. 5 mins later I get another pain in my stomach and it keeps going on for a while and I think I might be in labour. I dont want to wake jug since its might just be Braxton hicks so I go downstairs to get a glass of water. when I get a glass of water a really bad one hits me and in pain I drop the glass. i yelp a bit in suprise when a piece of glass cuts my foot and hurts me. I hear jugs footsteps coming downstairs "Betty... is that you" "uh, y-yeah" he comes through the door way and into the kitchen "what happened" "I just dropped a glass of water" "ok" he bent down and touched my foot which is bleeding a bit. "you cut yourself" "yeah, its fine tho" he starts cleaning up the glass and I go into the living room and sit down. jug walks in and asks "are you okay" "ugh, not really... I think im in labour" "seriously" I nod and rub my stomach. "has your water broken yet" I shake my head "how far apart our your contractions. "like 5 mins" "ok, im gonna call dad and Alice to come and look after Juliet so we can get you to the hospital. you should get dressed and do whatever else you need" "ok" i got up and slowly walked up the stairs and before I went to get changed I went into Juliets room and I saw her sitting up in bed watching her iPad. she doesn't notice me so I yell "Juliet." she looks up and quickly tries to hide the iPad. "what are you doing on your iPad at 3am" I hold my hand out for the iPad and she passes it to me looking very guilty. "well I woke up to the glass breaking and I was bored so I watched some ladybug and cwat noiar." I got a contraction so I just clutched my stomach and held onto the side of Juliets bed. "mumma are you okay" "yes, but me and daddy have to go to the hospital so granny and grandpa are coming over." "why are you going to hospital. is baby ok" "well im actually need to give birth to your little brother or sister. you'll probably meet them tomorrow." "really. yay yay yay" she hugs me and then kissed my belly. "I love you baby" "ok now go back to bed and sleep well and daddy will come up and say goodbye as well" she got back into bed and went back to sleep so I went and got ready. I got into my tradies and jughead Iowa hoodie and put my hair in a messy bun. I went downstairs and sat down on the couch. jug came downstairs after saying goodbye to Juliet. "ok, dad and Alice are 2 minutes away and the car is packed. do you want to go into the car" I nod and stand up and jug walks me out and into the car. we wait in silence and mum and fps car rolls into the driveway. he share quick hellos and then we start driving to the hospital. "ready for baby jones number 2" I smile "sure am"