👶oh shit👶

3 weeks later (sorry I just want to get to the plot)

Bettys pov

over the past few weeks me and jug have continued our secret relationship. jug has to pretend to be with Ethel so she doesn't realise the tape but he is also with her trying to get a good time to steal her phone and delete the tape. we started working as teacher and I love it. the students are ok. some are really nice but some are big, dicky jocks and stuck up cheerleaders. they kinda remind me of sophomore Cheryl and reggie. Veronica, Cheryl and toni are all trying to get me to crack and tell them who I slept with at the reunion but I haven't said anything. me and jug have hooked up all over the places we used in high school including the blue and gold, janitors closet, bathrooms, under the bleachers and our new spot harry potters closet aka storage closet on the staff room stairs. its been fun sneaking around. glen keeps calling me but I ignore him every time. but I get this weird feeling that someone is watching me. mum and fp have started there plans for the wedding and jelly told them about her baby. fp was really mad at first but mum talked to him about it and now he's ok with it. I had moved out of home so that and went to live with vee. she was always with Archie so jug was over a lot. we had had an amazing night (😏) and I was currently asleep in jugs shirt and panties. I waylaying on jugs bare chest and he had one hand on my leg and the other around me and on my back. I woke up feeling not very good. I ran out of bed and went to the toilet and vomited. I kept vomiting and I felt jug pulling my hair back and rubbing my back. I sat down next to the toilet and looked into jugs eyes. "are you okay" "Its probably just a bug" "ok. are you gonna go to work" "ill just see how I feel in the next 30 mins. ooo can you make me some bacon and eggs. I'm craving it" "ok" he kissed me on the cheek and got up and made some breakfast. I came out of the room in jugs shirt still and I was really horny so i went up to him and said "hmm. your really sexy when you cook you know" I say "really" he kissed me and we started to make out. he picked me up and placed me on the counter and he slipped my underwear off my legs and started kissing my thighs. I moaned and as he went up and when he reached my pussy he gave it a big lick. at that I let out a huge moan and said "stop teasing" he then shoved his tongue in me and I moaned louder and louder. "im gonna cummmm" I said I came all over his tongue and he swallowed. "that was a great start to the morning" I say its a smirk . I kiss him again and then I feel like im gonna throw up again so I broke the kiss and ran to the toilet agin and vomited. after I was done I stood up and jug was in the door way. "I don't think you should go to work baby. thats the second time." and then I realised the vomiting, the the craving and the horniness all equals up to one thing...pregnant. shit, shit, shit. I can't have a baby. I must of looked upset or something cause jug asked "baby... are you ok. you just look like you've seen a ghost." "I-i a just im gonna go back to bed." I rushed past him and got back into bed. I fell asleep when I got into bed. 

3 hours later 

I woke up in my bed at the Pembroke all alone and jug had left. it was 11am and I got out of bed and I remembered that I might be pregnant so I got dressed and got in my car. 

outfit

outfit

I went to the drug store and got to the pregnancy tests and I started to freak out "what if I am pregnant. it jugs but we only just got back together. what if he breaks up with me. how can I support a kid. where would we live in New York or here. how will our parents react. omg I might be having my step-brothers baby. stop thinking about it Betty, you might not even be preganat" I grabbed 3 tests and went up and paid as I was driving home I drove past pops. "ohh im so hungry" I pulled into pops and walked though the door and the bell jingles. pop walks in from the kitchen and sees me "hey Betty, what can I get for you" I ordered a shake, some fries and a burger. I was about to leave when 3 teenagers ran in. it was jellybean, her bf and bff. they where laughing and didn't notice me. I stood up and crossed my arms and just stood there. they finally noticed me and all said "Betty" "miss Cooper" "hey kids" I gave them a glare 

we were now sat in a booth and jellybean looked really guilty as well as her friends. "you look really beautiful today miss Cooper" Conner said obviously trying to butter me up"dude she's legit dating jb's brother" said Clare " JELLYBEAN. you told them." " im sorry. it was and accident" "as long as you don't snitch. if you do im failing all of you and giving you a year of detention. "so what are you three doing here at pops and not at school." "We skipped. im sorry Betty" " mhhhhm I think 2 Saturday detentions sounds good am I right"  "ughhhhh she Conner this is why you don't skip" "ok now to three are going back to school now. go get in the car" I said leaving the booth. they follow and hope in the car with jb in the front. then I realise that the bag with my pregnancy test are in the from seat. jb can see what's in the bag and she just looks at me and I stare at her. "are you-" "not now jellybean and she remembers her friends in the back. the whole car ride was silent and awkward. we got to the school and they hopped out and just stood there. "what do you kids have now" "English" jugheads class oh boy "ok. im taking you and im making sure you get in to your class" i lock the car as I pull them into the school "what classroom" "202" I arrive at the classroom and I knock. jug looks at me thought the window and I just smile putting up a front. I open the door and let them in "what the-" "found them at pops" I said to jug he just nodded "umm just keep reading while I speak to miss Cooper for a second" he said to the class. he closed the and then said "are you okay" yeah I feel much better" "ok thats good. but what the fuck was that." "your gonna kill her aren't you. well she skipped school and I found them at pops." she's so dead" he says " don't yell at her infront of anyone thought please ok. control your temper... I gotta go tho so bye" "he gave me a kiss and it lasted a little longer and I sucked in every last bit just in case it was the last one after I find out the result of the test.

A/N: this is long and its getting kinds crazy.okkkkkki bye