🏝honeymoon🏝

2 days later

jugheads pov

me and Betty are just about to leave for our honeymoon to the Caribbean in Jamaica. we are at the airport and we have to say goodbye to jules and our family now. i give dad a hug and he says "I would tell you to use protection but I can see that hasn't really worked so just have a great time." I chuckle and nod and go to Alice "bye Al, see you soon" I move onto jb and Hailey. "bye jb, have fun with no annoying brother" I ruffle her hair and then pick up Hailey off the floor. "uncle juggie, whedya have to weave." "well me and aunty Betty are going on a trip but we will be back soon" "ok, I won't miss you much thought. I have dada" she squirms out of my arms and then runs to Conner who is talking to dad. my jaw drops at the sass and look up at jb. "did you tell her to say that" she just shrugs and goes over and hugs Betty. I hear a small voice behind me and I spin on my heels and I look down to see Juliet sitting on the floor, crying. I pick her up and she wraps her arms round my neck. "dada, I dont want you to weave." " I know I dont either. but me and mummy need a holiday." she berries her head into my shoulder and cry more. I look over at Betty who has also finished saying her goodbyes.she look at Jules with sadness and comes over and takes her from me. "Julie, we'll be back in no time, and while we are away you get to stay with aunty vee, uncle archie and noah." "but mummy I dont like archie." "well you will be with noah and you guys are best friends." "well yeah. I guess. but can hay (hailey) come round as well" "you'll have to ask vee and aunty jelly but yeah" "yay" she jumps out of Bettys arms and runs over to noah and Hailey. "not even a goodbye kiss or anything." I say with a chuckle as we both watch Juliet talk to her friends. we hear someone call our flight over the loudspeaker so we say our final goodbyes and go thought the gates and into the security.

"hello this is your captain and we are heading to Jamaica. Sit back, relax and enjoy the flight." I sit back in my chair and get comfortable as jug finishes putting our luggage in the overhead locker. he sits down next to me and I look at him with lots of love. "ok all done" he says and gives me a quick kiss. "thanks. you know the last time I was on a plane was when we were coming to riverdale for the reunion and I caught you fucking Ethel." "oh yeah and then you slayed me and called me a piece of shit" I giggled and I supper his cheek and kissed him "I love you" "I love you too, my beautiful wife" I smile and am pushed back in my seat as the plane takes off. jug grabs my hand in fear and I see him clutching onto me for dear life. after take off jug relax a bit and we spend the next 4 hours of the plane ride talking, watching movies, eating (mainly jug) and sleeping. 

when we finally land, me and jug go through the airport and leave and grab a taxi to where we were staying. we are staying at this beautiful resort with overwater suits. it looks out over the beach and you can literally jump off your balcony and into the ocean. when we arrive and check in and the woman at the front desk tells us about all the facility's and what we have booked for our next 2 weeks. We were meant to do lots of things but now that I am pregnant we have had to cancel a few of the activities. Someone takes us to our room and gives us some room keys before we are left alone with our honeymoon suite. I unlock the door and walk in and it is such a beautiful room. the bed is right infront of the window leading out to the deck where the ocean is surrounding us.