OMAKE (VALENTINE 2)

After the statement of what Larry said the others in the room looked at him in shock and surprise. Wasabi had his mouth gaping like a fish. Gogo's eyes were wide and her bubble pops making her mouth covered in gum. Honey Lemon brought her hands over her mouth, gasping in surprise. Fred had droped his board and silently mouthing "No Way." Hiro's eyes were wide and his jaws droped.

Larry scratched his head, he did thought that what he said would get this kind of reaction.

"H.. How di... How did you!?" Hiro asks exclaiming. The other snapped out of their trance and wondered the same thing.

Larry tilts his head and shrugs, "It wasn't that hard to figure it out. You guys make awesome inventions. You guys even have an A.I.!" Pointing Baymax. "It wouldn't be weird if guys at some point made a cool superpowered suites. Baymax just announced that there is a crime taking place and guys are being suspecious and asking me to keep something a lip tight secret. From how you guys are acting, you could be a villain, but guys are too nice to be one so likely option that you guys are superheroes."

Hiro scratched his head and sighed in defeat. Were we that obvious?"

Larry nods, "Yeah, clear as crystals!"

The others nervously laughs or shrugs and few blushes in embarassment.

Larry rocks his feet, from heel to toe, "So you guys going to stop the robbery right. I could help you." He smirks mischeviously.

"B.. but.. How.. We can't let you!" Hiro stutters.

"Forget it! Hurry and change to your supersuites and lets go!" Larry pushes the others to get them change. "We have to stop a robbery!"

With the force and enthusiasm of Larry the group changes their costume in to the Big Hero 6.

The team came back to Larry. "So Larry, how will you help us you do have..." Hiro spoke but couldn't finish, he look toward Larry and was shock by what Larry was wearing.

Fred whistles, "Thats a pretty awesome costume, X-mite!" He excitedly bounces.

Wasabi dumbfoundedly nods.

Gogo just raises her brow and blows a bubble.

Honey Lemon bounces and squeals giggily.

Hiro exclaims, impressed by the costume, "That is totally sick! Just Sick!"

Baymax just tilts his head and beeps then announces, "The robbers is holding civilians hostage."

Everyone gasps in horror. Hiro exclaims, "Lets go!"

Baymax carries Honey Lemon, Wasabi and Hiro as Baymax flies through the air. Fred hops and bounces of the building. Gogo carries Larry on her back, speeding past the cars. They all arrive to the crime scene in short notice.

The Big Hero 6 and X-mite burst through the doors, surprising the people inside and making them stop whatever they were doing.

The robbers shot bullets at the heroes. Quickly the heroes reacted. Baymax used his armor as a shield for Hiro. Fred used his board to shield himself and Wasabi. Wasabi used his blades to deflect some of the in coming bullets. X-mite produces a red X shape shield protecting both himself and Gogo.

With quick thinking, Honey Lemon throws one of her colorful exploding balls. The ball explodes in a colorful dust, making the shooting stop. The colorful balls exploded into a sticky gooey substance. The substance glued the shooters in place and clogged up the guns and made it difficult for the shooters to movie.

Baymax used his martial arts program to beat up the robbers. Hiro intructed Baymax what to do.

Fred uses his flames to scare off the robbers and used his board spinning skills to block and beat up robbers.

Wasabi used his blades to free the hostages.

Gogo used her speed to get back the stolen money and X-mite used his gadgets to electricute the remaining robbers.

The heroes worked together in sync, they were quickly able to arrest the robbers. As soon as they hand over the robbers to the police, they quickly left the place and return to their college.

The heroes changed out of their costume except Larry, he kept the costume on but removed his mask.

"Man that was awesome!" Wasabi shouted.

"It was amazing!" Honey Lemon bounces happily.

"It totally was." Fred agreeing.

"Totally." Gogo said nodding.

"Absolutely sick!" Hiro exclaim as he starts to fix the cracked communicator.

Larry smiled happily, "We should do this again sometimes."

Honey Lemon nodded excitedly, "We should definitely do it again!"

Hiro hands the communicator to Larry. "All done and working just fine and I did a few additions."

Larry nods in gratitude but tilts at the latter comment."

Hiro continues, "You can now stay in touch with through Baymax."

Larry grins widely, "Thanks, man!"

Hiro and Larry fist bumpes and Baymax as well and adding falalalala at the end.

Fred pats on the back of Larry, "Well since your communicator is fixed, you should be on your way back home, little dude."

Larry nods, "Your right, Thanks everyone for everything!" He waves goodbye to the others.

Then suddenly Larry was pulled into a giant group hug.

"Be safe, Larry." Wasabi smiles warmly.

"Come and visit us again, Larry." Honey Lemon sniffles tearing up a little.

"Watch out for dangers." Gogo warns.

"Lets save the world again, little dude!" Fred exclaims.

"Calls us when you want to talk to us." Hiro comments.

They separated and Larry nods then turned and made a portal. The others were shocked and surprised. When Larry was about to jump, Baymax stops him.

"You have done well today. Here is a lollipop for your reward. "Baymax takes out a red heart lollipop. "Happy Valentines Day."

"Happy Valentines Day, Baymax." Larry accepts the candy.  "Happy Valentines Day everyone!"

"Happy Valentines Day, Larry!" The group exclaims.

Larry jumps into the portal and disappears to the next world.  The Big Hero 6 wonders if Larry was able to get home this time.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY AND HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!