Chapter 21 (Unexpected Rescue)

Ok ok I understand that I have been missing for couple of months. I have been busy with internships and fulfilling my requirements to graduate so, so please don't hate me!!!

On the brighter side for me anyway, I have graduated college and received my diploma last April 1st!! Hurray!!! I'm officially a college grad!!!! Now I need to look for a job....... Any offers you guys have or know?

Anyway please enjoy this chapter.
PS To celebrate my graduation I have published a new story...... It's a Disney Descendants/Harry Potter crossover story. Check it out on my profile!!!!!!

(P. O. V. Unknown)

Today was going to be the best day of my life or so I thought.....

"Please please let us go......" My mother was begging on the floor, her clothes were messed up and her make-up ruined from her crying.

This wasn't supposed to happen, we supposed to have a great family outing. Why did it turn out like this.

"Let go of my son!" My dad shouts blood spits out from his bruised mouth. He was a mess, black and purple bruises covered his face and many places of his body, blood stained his white dress shirt. He was restrained by two unknown men.

"Hm~ I might reconsider it, if you give me back the the debt you own me." The voice behind me answers back. I don't know how he looks like because I was restrained by another two men and I frozen in place, but I do know he is a man from the voice.

"Let go of my son! He has nothing to do  with this!" My dad shouts and but coughs up blood.

The man chuckles and lays his gloved hand on top of my head. "Oh, but he has something to do with this...." He smirks.

My dad looks back at him in confusion. "What?"

I felt the gloved hand moved away and in place was a gun. The man replies. "He is your son" I heard the gun clicked and the revolver rotates. "Say good bye to your dad, boy."

*Crash* *Slings*

"Uhg!" The man grunts dropping his gun cradling his hand.

"Uhh!" "Ah!" The two men straining me disappears. I don't know what's happening but I felt relief.

"No one is dying here tonight, Penguin." A voice disrupted by a voice changer announced his appearance. I turned toward the voice and saw a dark figure crouching down on top of the stacked crates. Behind him was a glass roof, a cloud drifts away causing the full moon to shine down on the figure like a spot light. The figure wore a helmet like mask with a skull design and a single glowing red X spreading across his eyes. He was wearing a long black trench coat, it was so long and blended with his costume I thought it was a cape at first. Underneath he wore armored suit with a glowing red x on his chest and his belt buckle glowed red, even his boots bottom glowed red as if his whole suit was powered by some red energy, mostly is.....

"Who are you?" I asked without thinking.

~~~~====== Line Break======~~~~

FEW HOURS EARLIER

A black motorbike speeds through the city leaving Happy Harbor, heading toward Gotham City.

I left the Mount Justice, I just couldn't stay with that man. I know he isn't the same person but I just can't.....

Gripping on the handle tightly, he enters Gotham City. He continues on toward an abandoned warehouse, goes inside stopping inside the elevator. He opened a secret panel, He removes one of his gloves and had his non-gloved hand scanned. The elevator that could only move up, went down revealing  a secret hideout.