Chapter 4 (Heroic Debut)

H-H-H-Hey Guys! How were you doin'! 

Thank for all of the votes and comments!

I really appreciate them! 

Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOTHAM CITY: 22:43 EST

Red X smiled as he put on his upgraded suit. The costume has changed a bit but it was still similar to the original one, the costume looks like a combination of Nightwing and original Red X costume. The costume has a big red X on the chest instead of a bird. Like the Nightwing costume, the red X extented down to his arms. He also wore the original style of the Red X costume of his belt, gloves, and boots.

His mask has changed as well, instead of the full face mask with a skull and a red X, the mask was still full mask but more futuristic. The mask looks like from the movie RoboCop 2014 but cover the whole face and instead of having a single red line indicating where the eyes are, it was completely black and huge red X, same X style of the original on the Red X mask, covering the whole face. 

The costume has a hidden system of circuitry that ran under the black Kevlar Red X now wore. Carefully, Red X gently placed the Xenothium Core inside the gunmetal grey multi-compartment belt. He locked the chamber and put the power belt on around his hips. He could instantly feel the difference; he could feel the power pumping through his suit.

While he wasn't one to brag, Red X would be the first to admit that his suit was genius. His belt held the core, but the power of the Xenothium traveled throughout his suit; much like blood in the circulatory system. It was how he was able to turn invisible, perform short distance teleportation, and enable him to shoot X shaped weaponry from his palms.

He'd added new gadgets to his suit while he was at it. First off, his mask not only held a voice changer, but a breathing apparatus. His eyes were equipped with night vision and he could now shoot Xenothium powered red laser beams from them. He had a com link system integrated into his mask and could now release red knockout gas from his palms. Along with his new gadgets he had his old ones as well. Invisibility, Teleportation, X-Shuriken, X-Wrist blades, Explosive X, Electric X, X-Portal, X adhesive restraint, and X constrictive restraint. He grinned as he clenched his fists.

"Well, Larry, what do you think?" Red X asked his side-kick.

"It Looks Awesome!" X-mite shouted joyfully while hopping and popping out everywhere using his magic finger's power.

Larry's X-mite costume was the exact miniature copy of the old Red X suit, except the color of the X was the same color of the magic finger's glow instead of the usual red color. He also have few gadgets just in case for safety and good measures. He have few Explosive X, X-Shuriken, and X-Wrist Blades. 

Red X and X-mite smiled at each other. They were about to make their debut.

GOTHAM CITY:  23:21 EST

Red X stared down at the dark streets of Gotham while X-mite listened to various police channels through his com link as well as the private communication channels that Batman and the Justice League used. It was time for their first heroic act as Red X and X-mite and they'd decided to do it in Gotham, the city they'd first started out in as Robin, well the teen did.

It didn't take long before a few police down by Crime Alley reported being under heavy fire by a street gang. As Crime Alley was twenty miles south of his position thye decided to forgo traveling by teleportation, the farthest Red X could travel in one leap was seventy-five feet, and raced off to the Crime Ally on their X-cycle.