Omake GGO part1

ASIA'S GOT TALENT

VOTE FOR TRIQSTAR

HELP THEM WIN TO THE FINALS!

VOTE FOR THE FUNNY SAMURAI ROBOT DANCERS!!

PLEASE HELP THEM WIN

PHLIPPINES TXT: 2929

CODE: AGT4

VOTING TILL MONDAY MIDNIGHT SINGAPORE TIME!

ANYONE CAN VOTE! VOTE ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER/OR ASIA'S GOT TALENT APP

HELP THE TRIQSTAR WIN!

A city surrounded by desert sand, the air polluted with smoke, the sky darken by clouds. The people walked around with guns. Technology that was too advance for a poor dirty city. Somewhere a bit further than the place, a certain sniper was hiding in a ruined building, aiming at a certain place waiting for the target. 

You can do this without a problem. The target would no doubt come turning the corners, since it's the only way to get out of this ruined city. I just have to wait for him to come and shoot him in the head. As the sniper thought the target came turning the corner, but the target was riding inside a car at a high speed. He came riding inside a car! Fine! The sniper changed her at the broken ruined car that was a head of the target. As soon as the target drove close to the broken car, the sniper shot the car making it explode. As a reflex the target turned away in panic making the car face directly at the sniper's direction. Using that as an opportunity, the sniper shot directly at the driver's seat, shooting at the target's head.

Idiot, if the guy came running instead of riding a car, he could have a higher chance of dodging my bullet and ran inside a near by building to hide. The sniper criticize as the sniper gets up and picking up the rifle gun. The sniper turns a way and walking into the light. Revealing that the sniper was a girl. Her hair was blue, around her neck, she wore a white long scarf. Her outfit main color is green. 

As she was about to leave the building, her instinct made her take out her rifle and quickly turn to aim. A portal was what the rifle aimed. What!? Suddenly something falls out from the portal and quickly closes up. 

That something stood up, it was a person, a child to be exact. The child was dress in armored black suite with a black helmet. The helmet had a skull and a red-x on it. The child looked around the surrounding then looked straight at the sniper. 

The child waved and spoke, "Hi! I'm X-mite!" 

The sniper slowly down her gun and answers in a confused manner, "I'm Sinon?" 

X-mite walks up to Sinon, "Nice to meet you, Sinon! But do you know where I am?"

Sinon answers, "You are in Gun Gale Online. Are you a player or a NPC?"

X-mite tilts his head, "Player? NPC? I don't know what your talking about but I'm from a different dimension and I'm trying to get back to my older brother!" He says trying to sound brave.

Sinon knelt down, "I don't know if I have gone crazy from all the gun powder and gun oil but I know that your not a Player or a NPC. So I guess I will help you find your brother, I guess?" She repeated I guess twice with uncertainty.

X--mite takes her hand, "Thank you very much, Sinon!"

Sinon sighs and takes X-mite's hand leading them out of the ruined city. "Come on lets go somewhere we could talk peacefully. "