OMAKE GGO PART3

Hey DUDES & DUDETTES! Sorry for not updating sooner! There is a perfectly good reason for that!

I have been preparing for my cosplay costume for the past month. Yes, read that right. I COSPLAY.

For those Pinoys out there! There is an OTAKU EXPO at SM MEGAMALL on Aug. 8-9. I will be going on the 9th. Hope to see you there!

If you are looking for me, here is a hint to what I am cosplaying as....

I am the Queen of Fairies in Alfhiem Online.

__________________________________________________________________
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! LOVERS OF GUN SMOKES AND GUN OILS! TODAY IS THE START OF THE ANNUAL GUN GALE ONLINE TOURNAMENT, BULLET OF BULLETS! I AM YOUR EMCEE, ASUNA!!!

And I will be your host, Kirito.

What's with that boring introduction, Kirito-kun?

Forget about that Asuna. Why don't you explain GGO and BOB?

Good idea, Kirito-kun. As everyone knows by now that this place is commonly called as GGO.

GGO stands for Gun Gale Online.

Gun Gale Online is a VRMRPG Online Game. Players from around the world with love for guns gathers and experience the trill of shooting.

Players are usually gunners. Their are different types of gunners in this game. A sniper. Assassin. Soldier and many other types as well.

Anyway, in this game. Every year it holds a tournament that determines who is the King of BOB.

BOB stands Bullet of Bullets.

Since this is a shooting battle game. Players who enters the tournament, battle and shoots each other to claim the title.

There are different stages to win the Title. The Preliminary. 2nd Preliminary. Semi-Finals, Rivival Round and lastly the Finals.

On the Preliminary rounds players will be pair into two and will fight agains each other. The survivor will proceed to the second round.

On the Second Preliminary round, players will be partnered into pairs and will be paired with another to battle each other. The pair or the person who survive, the pair or the person and his/her partner will advance to the Semi-Finals.

That's the time when you were paired with Sinon, right? I watched the battle of you two against the other pair. They didn't stand a chance!

Fufufu. Sinon was amazing with her shooting skills. I really think that she doesn't need my help at all.

On Semi-Finals, you two had to fight against each other.

On the Semi-Finals the previous partnered pair will battle and the survivor will advance to the Finals.

But not to worry! The loser of the pair has another chance to proceed to the Finals.

The Rivival Round.

On the Rivival Round. Players who lost during the Semi-Finals will be grouped into 8 players and fight each other. The winner will have a chance to proceed to the Finals.

Sinon lost against me in the Semi-Finals so she had to fight in the Rivival Round. Of course she won and went into the Finals.

On the Finals. Players will fight each other in a battle ground. It's a one man army Survival shooting battle. The battle ground is divided into 3 areas.