Chap. 27 (I Know What I Saw)

FLASHBACK TO CHAPTER 16

GOTHAM HARBOR: 03:23 EST

Batman growled as the scan once again failed to narrow down the exact location of Red X. The tracking device had been activated for one hour and fifty three minutes and yet he was still no closer to finding Red X than when he'd first started.

Suddenly something unexpected thing happened to the screen, he didn't know if it was good or bad. The screen flashed yellowish green then he saw the signal come to life at the harbor, broadcasting in a large radius and almost growled again when suddenly he saw the red radius start to grow smaller and started to flash between red and yellowish green.

A smirk with excitement made its way onto his face as he finally found the coordinates of his tracking device. He sent out the coordinates to the rest of the Justice League and flew the BatWing to warehouse nine.

AT THAT EXACT MOMENT
TEEN TITANS UNIVERSE

In a dark room, candles were decorated all around the room, illuminating just enough see were you step and read the pages of a book. In the middle of the room there is a complicatedly chalk drawn pentagram. Five people were sitting around in a circle inside the pentagram. Each were holding an object in their hands.

The tallest in the group is a black American man. His body is made up of entirely robotic systems giving the appearance of half man and half robot. He held on to a red and green uniform with a yellow letter 'R' on the right side of the chest.

The second tallest is a red haired girl. She had a golden brownish skin with a tint of orange undertone. Her hair is unusually long and thick flowing red auburn. Her eyes are completely green. She dresses in a purple and gray two-piece suit. The top half is a strapless/ sleeveless top with a necklace which covers her chest, while the bottom section is a miniskirt. She has grey gauntlets, and tall purple boots with stars on the soles and white thigh socks underneath. In her hand, she held a long black cape.

The next person was a man in a padded armored suit with a red bat insignia on the chest, over it he wore a dark brown leather Biker Jacket. On his face a domino mask dawned over his eyes, that is held in place by Spirit Gum. Next to the man a Red mask-like helmet lays on the floor. He held an old stuffed elephant in his arms.

Next is in the group is a green teenage boy. His hair is dark green with matching green eyes. His whole skin is green. A fang peeks out on one side of his frown. He world a body suit that is black and dark magenta. He wore gray colored gloves and combat boots. Time to time due to his nervousness his whole body shifts form, transforming to different animals but stays green. In his hands he held a domino mask.

The last member is a dark mysterious teenage girl. Her superhero outfit is mostly made up of Dark Blue. She wears a dark blue cloak with a hood, with matching dark blue ruffled ankle-boots with blackish-gray soles, with a leotard-like long-sleeved shirt that is bluish-black with cuffs at her wrists of the same dark blue of her cloak. On her cloak, she has a circular black/red jewel set in a gold plate that attaches the whole thing together. The jewel also has a raven head shape in the jewel. Around her waist, she has a red and gold belt with the same jewels around it, while her legs are exposed. The belt ties at the back like a cord. Her hair and eyes are violet. She has a red gem that is outlined in black inlaid on her forehead. She has very pale, almost gray, skin which makes her appearance somewhat inhuman like and supernatural or demonic in nature. She held a small yellow and black round compact communicator with a yellow letter T on it. She sitting in a meditate posture in the air, floating above the ground with a thick book in front of her. Her eyes was glowing white.