Chapter 2 ( New World and New Identity)

I asked for 3 reviews but I got 4 votes

3 reviews/comments : ASKED

4 votes : RECIEVED

Close Enough!

Enjoy the Chapter!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOTHAM CITY

A certain red robin flying around the roof of a tall skyscraper. The bird flew down landing on a figure laying on the floor. The bird chirped and pecked softly trying to wake the unconscious figure.

Robin heard a faint chirp and felt something pecking him. Robin groaned and slowly opening his eyes seeing the source of the noise and pecks. He saw a red robin sitting on top of him, the bird quickly hopped off of him. Robin got up slowly, rubbing his pained muscles, groaning in pain. 

Robin looked at the bird and examined it, the bird had a collar around the neck and a letter L was dangling from it. Then Robin suddenly remembered a familiar voice and the yellowish green glow, it was... "Larry?" He asked the bird. The bird flew around in glee, then tackled Robin snuggling against his face. Robin was laying on the floor again laughing, "Ahahaha, I'll take that as a yes." 

Larry got off of Robin, Robin slowly pushed himself up from the ground. Gingerly, he rubbed his shoulder and administered a small amount of pressure to test for any tearing. He gave a relived sigh when he found that, even though his shoulder was going to be sore for a while, it wasn't too badly hurt. "So, Larry, why are you a bird?" The tip of the bird's beak glowed yellowish green, then his whole body was swallowed up by the light. After the light dead down, in place of the bird once stood was a small child that was dress like Robin but the letter on his chest is L. "Robin! I missed you!" The child shouted, jumping up and down excitedly, then flew up to Robin.

"It's great to see you too, Larry." Robin patted Larry on the head. "Thanks for saving me Larry." Robin smiled and thanked the little saviour from the bottom of his heart.

Larry blushed in embarrassment, "Aww, It was nothing. As your number Uno fan, Larry knew Robin needs Larry's help. Larry doesn't want Robin to die. So Larry used the magic finger and saved you!"

Robin started to stretch a little and had decided that his only problem was going to be sore muscles and stiff joints, he looked around the area to observe his surroundings. He gasped as he quickly recognized his location. The dark dilapidated buildings and smoke filled sky was easy to place.

He was in Gotham City.

He let out a relieved sigh and had he been anyone else, he probably would have had a hysterical laughing fit. Somehow, he had made it. Robin took out his second grappling gun; it always paid to bring a spare, and aimed at the roof of the apartment building he was next to. "Come on, Larry, let's go. You ride on my back." Larry smiled, widening his eyes, "Yeay! Larry gets to ride on Robin's back!" Larry then jumped on to Robin's back and laughed happily.

Robin shot up to the roof in a manner of seconds and gracefully landed on his feet. He took the chance to admire the city that he'd once protected and saw that it hadn't changed a bit in the three years he'd been gone. He couldn't decide if that was a good thing or not.

Robin pulled out his Titan communicator and called his team. "Cyborg, this is Robin. I'm okay and in Gotham City." He said with a smirk. There would definitely be a party at the Tower tonight. After waiting five minutes for Cyborg to respond, Larry looked at Robin nervously but Robin didn't notice, "Um... Robi, I need to tell you something."