Chapter 18 (Christmas Special)

TEEN TITANS DIMENSION
GOTHAM CITY
UNGROUND CLUB

"Hey did you get the news that Boy Wonder is gone for good."

"Yeah! Batman has a new birdie now!"

A lone dark figure, wearing nothing but black armored kevlar suit and a brown leather jacket with a red helmet on his head, sat far but not too far to eavesdrop listened to all the gossip going around the underground society. He grips his gloved hands into tight fists. All he hears his the death of Robin, the Boy Wonder, the First Robin. Robin no... Dick can't be dead... He can't... I know you are alive somewhere... I will find you, I won't stop until I find your body. Wither dead or alive. 

He leaves the place and rides his motorcycle heading toward Jump City. See Old Man... Villains don't deserve to live... If you just let go of your stupid morals.... Dick wouldn't have died.

JUMP CITY
UNKNOWN HIDEOUT

He enters into his hideout and changes into a different suit. He now wears a black armored suit with a red x on his chest and his mask a skull with a red x. He left the the hideout. I need information about Dick... Who more is a better choice than the team he lead himself.

MILITARY LAB FACILITY

He brakes into a lab facility tripping the alarms, alerting the Titans. He continues to roam around and coincidently there was a xenthonium locked up in a guarded container. He could use it as an excuse to brake in and get information from the Titans about his missing older brother. They will be here any time now...

On cue the Titans bursts in. Cyborg as the new leader, he shouts. "Take down Red X! Titans, Go!" On the order that heroes sprang into action and the thief as well.

Beast Boy turned into a cheetah and lunged toward the thief. The thief ducks and binds the green feline into a red almost unbreakable bindings.  Green blasts and crates were shot toward the thief. The green blasts were shot by Starfire hovering above and crates were from Raven floating near the crates using her black magic. Next blue laser blasts were shot at the dodging unharmed thief.

Red X was losing his patience, he wanted to know about Dick now. He had enough of their antics and changed his fighting into more brutal like how he fought as his Red Hood persona. His movements were wild like an angered wild animal. It was going in random direction, no one can anticipate what or where he will do or go.

Beast Boy got out of his bindings and changed into a gorilla. He charges toward the thief bringing his arms up to smash him. Red X skillfully jumps over the hands and sends a kick to Beast Boy's face knocking him out.

"Beast Boy!" Starfire shouts worried for her friends. Her anger raises that her friends was hurt. She swoops down to get revenge. Her eyes glows into green lights, then green lasers shot out. Red X jumps away from the laser, coincidently close to Raven.

Raven using the opportunity to strike. "Azmeroth Metrion Xinthos!" Black magic covers the crates and metal pillars, hovering in the air. She manipulate them, throw it toward the thief. Red X dodges and teleports around them. He takes out his red x staff and using it like a bat, he hits a crate back towards the darkly dressed female Titan.

"Raven!" Starefire flies in between the crate and her friend but the impact was strong enough to knock her out toward Raven. Resulting them to crash into a pill of crates and metal pillars.

"Starefire! Raven!" Cyborg calls out to his teammates. He was worried and scared. This wasn't the usual Red X they usually fought against. Red X has become more brutal and aggressive. He charged up his blaster. "What do you want, Red X?" He tries to reason with the thief. Red X loosens his stance, the knocked out Titans started to get up. They started to line up with Cyborg.