Chapter 13 (Battle Auction2)

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER FORGIVE ME!

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY YOUR VALENTINES DAY!

ALSO HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR DUDES!

ENJOY YOUR DAY AND THIS CHAPTER!

AQUALAD

Aqualad was brought out to the arena. I am surrounded by villains and criminals. Aqualad looks around the seated audience. I have to find a way to escape but how.

The gates opens, several groups of thugs enters the arena. Is this a test or Am I treated as some kind of entertainment? Aqualad looks up at the audience, watching them roar and cheer in excitement. 

As soon as the thugs attacked Aqualad, just like Red-X and Kid Flash, he was quickly and easily been able to defeat the thugs. I am started to wonder if I really am just an entertainment for the audience since this is too easy to be a test. No! I should not think like this and let my guard down!

Once the beatened and defeated thugs been collected, water started to enter the fighting arena. Water? Why water? Surely they know that water is my element. With water it gives me much more of an advantage. Are the villain making a fool of me with this test or I really am just dancing around for their entertainment?

As the water raised slowly, A splash was heard. The sound surprised Aqualad and made him turn to the source of the sound. There standind with inside the fighting arena was Killer Croc. Maybe this is a test since I'm against one of the most dangerous and vicious villain of Batman and an entertainment for the villains and criminals are enjoying the fight.

With that thought in Aqualad's mind, Killer Croc roared and and attacked. Aqualad dodges and uses his ability to manipulate the water into sharp blade. Killer Croc continues to assualt the young Atlantian, Aqualad as well continues to block and slice the strong thick skin of the crocodile using his water made blades. Aqualad faired better in his fight against Croc, seeing as he was at home in the water, but as they continues to fight the water fills the whole fighting arena making the fight take place underwater.

As such, the battle took place under the water and was a little difficult to see, even with the special cameras. Aqualad had tried to match blows with Croc, but soon realized that he was outmatched in the strength department. In the end, Croc had wrapped his tail around Aqualad's chest, crushing it. As a last resort, Aqualad used some sort of power to surge electricity through the water, hurting Croc and himself. He and Croc had both passed out, ending the match in a draw.

"It looks like our best item of the auction is our newest, but perhaps those first two matches were just too easy. The first battle tested item number three's ability to handle many enemies at once. The second was a test of strength or at least how to overcome his opponents' strength, but let's see how Red X handles skill." The Riddler said to the crowd and Red X moved into a ready stance.

The lights turned back onto full power in the stadium ring and the floor was cleared, leaving no evidence that the ring had already held two fights in it. As the door at the opposite end of the ring opened, Red X waited and tried to think about who he would be fighting next.