Chapter 10 (Auction)

DOMO DUDES!!
SOO SORRY! For not updating any chapters.
I had no wifi so I didnt have any internet connection and I couldnt update anything.
I decided to make it up to you guys, I posted 2 new chapters! Enjoy!
Till next chapter Be Awsum Stay Awsum!

UNKNOWN LOCATION: 00:58 EST

Red X grunted in pain as pushed himself off of the hard cold floor. He looked around the small room he was in and realized that he had no idea as to where he was.

He looked down at his ankle and found a thick metal cuff that gave off a quiet buzzing sound, meaning that the cuff was electric. He found that none of his gadgets had been disabled nor had anyone attempted to remove his mask. He could use his powers to try to escape, but he had little doubt that any hostile actions would be greeted withan unknown voltage of electricity.

He stood up to examine the room he was locked in and he tried to find a door, but couldn't, this could mean that one of the small walls themselves was the door. He found a small bed placed against the wall and a camera in the right corner of his cell.

He had been captured. He sat down on his bed and took the meditative stance Raven had taught him long ago.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos." He said calmly and repeated the chant until his mind had calmed and he was able to focus his thoughts. He tried to think about the last thing he did before waking up in this cell.

He had been trying to hunt down clues for the heroes who had recently gone missing, Kid Flash and Aqualad. He had been out searching through Gotham when Batman had found him…

…It had only been a week since his fight with the archers against Count Vertigo and besides the occasional headache, Red X felt like himself again. Speedy had tried to get into contact with him to see if he was okay and RedX had decided to give him the access code to his comlink. He had asked Speedy to share the code with Robin and Kid Flash, but with no one else. He did not want Batman calling just so that he could be interrogated.

Red X stood mounted on a gargoyle that over looked Gotham City. It was his second night searching for the missing sidekicks. He'd gotten the call last night from Speed and Robin.

Their friends had disappeared the day before and their mentors had asked them if they knew where Kid Flash and Aqualad could have gone. Robin and Speedy had been forbidden to go out and search for them by their mentors, for fear that who ever had captured the two sidekicks was going after all young heroes.

They had given him all the information their mentors had discovered and asked for his help. He'd of course agreed and had begun his search. Thanks to Batman, the League and himself, now knew that Kid Flash and Aqualad were some where in Gotham.

"What are you doing here?" Red X heardthe gruff voice of his once mentor asked from behind him. Red X turned tolook at him and spotted Batman subtly reaching for a Batarang.

"If you must know, I'm looking for the missing sidekicks." He said in a steely tone. He was not in the mood to be hounded by the Dark Knight. Batman glared at him before he moved to stand beside him. Red X continued to watch his mentor as the man approached. You always had to be on your guard when around Batman.

"How did you find out about Kid Flash and Aqualad?" Batman asked and Red X returned most of his attention to the city down below.

"You're the world's greatest detective, figure it out." Red X said in a bored voice. He noticed Batman's clenched fists, but he wouldn't make anything easier for the man. Batman was just another hero here, one who didn't trust Red X. Nobody really trusted him, except for maybe Speedy and Robin.