NEW YEAR 2018 OMAKE SPECIAL

THIS CHAPTER IS AN OMAKE OR SPECIAL CHAPTER THAT DOES NOT HAVE ANY AFFECT TO THE MAIN STORY. THINK OF THIS CHAPTER AS A FILLER OR SOMETHING..... ANY WAY ENJOY!

PS : Domo Dudes and Dudettes! I know I haven't updated in a while... There is a reason for that... I am actually busy selling my stuff to make money and packing the stuff I will keep, getting my newly renewed passport, preparing documents for the embassy.... Why am I packing and doing all this stuff you ask, well it's because I am moving out of the Philippines 🇵🇭 and moving back home to Japan 🇯🇵. Then I have to look 👀 for a new job there... I will most likely be busy unpacking and looking for a job or already working, so I don't know when I can update again. Wish me luck for my future and the future of this story.

🇯🇵🇵🇭🇯🇵🇵🇭🇯🇵🇵🇭🇯🇵🇵🇭🇯🇵🇵🇭🇯🇵🇵🇭🇯🇵🇵🇭🇯🇵🇵🇭🇯🇵🇵🇭🇯🇵🇵🇭🇯🇵🇵🇭🇯🇵🇵🇭🇯🇵🇵🇭

Mount Justice
Briefing Room

"Do we have another mission Batman?" Robin asks his mentor.

"Yeah! I mean all we ever do for the past months was just training!" Kid Flash exclaims bored with how peaceful these pass few months have been.

"Oh shut up, Baywatch. We should be thankful that the Villains haven't been causing any trouble!" Artemis disses Kid Flash, ending with both of them in a name calling fights.

"Ooo~ A mission! I wonder what will we be doing!" Megan being her happy sunshine giddy self, Superboy just nods at her.

"We will do whatever we can to finish the mission!" Aqualad answers, being his serious leader-like self.

Red-X
X-mite

A robot voice announces the two heroes entering the super secret hero hideouts.

"Sorry if we were late." Red-X apologizes as he comes out of the zeta tubes. "We had to take X-mite to the hospital." X-mite following behind.

Megan, Miss Martian, being the mother hen she is, she flusters around the tiny hero. "Are you okay? What happened?" Superboy just follows behind his girlfriend.

X-mite shows his casted finger. "I broke my magic finger." Red-X walks away to discuss something with Batman.

Robin pats the shoulder of the young hero. "Hope your finger heals soon." Comforting X-mite.

"Pfft... Magic finger." Kid Flash snickers. "Ouch!" Artemis had elbowed him in the ribs, he glares at the girl.

Artemis glares back. "He is just a child." She mutters to the red suited idiot.

X-mite felt insulted. "My finger is magic!"

Zatanna humoring the child hero. "Of course your finger is magic! In no time your finger will heal and will be free from the cast!"

Getting pissed off that the teens are making fun of him. X-mite raises his broken magic finger in the air. "My finger is magic!" He shouts, his finger starts to glow green.

Hearing some kind of commotion, then a shout from the youngest member of the team. Batman and Red-X quickly turns to see X-mite's glowing finger.