Chapter 1 ( The Tragic Sacrifice )

Hey Readers

Happy Valentines!

New Story!

I'll continue the story if I get 3 reviews. 

====================================================================================================================

Teen Titans:

Robin 17

Cyborg 18

Starfire 17

Beastboy 16

Raven 16

The villain Brain and Brother Blood had developed a wormhole that was powerful enough to erase the whole city into nothing.

The Teen Titans had just defeated both Brother Blood and Braniac,  they tied up in black matter that was made by Raven's black magic.

"Yo, Rob, think you could give me a hand!?!" Cyborg shouted as he tried to disable the growing wormhole.

Robin looked at his teammates then at the wormhole. "Starfire, Beastboy, Raven!" Robin called.

"What's up, Rob!" Beastboy ran toward his leader. "Friend Robin, how may I be off help?" Starfire asked as she floated above few inches off the floor. Raven appeared in front of her leader using her black magic.

Robin looked at the captured villains, "I want you three to take Brother Blood and Brain to jail."

"But what about you,  Dude? " Beastboy asked with a worried expression.

"I will stay behind and help Cyborg disable the wormhole." Robin told them with a serious face then changed his expression. "After we disable the wormhole we can all have a pizza party." Robin told them with smiled.

"Alright!" Beastboy hyped about the pizza party, he gave Robin a bro-fist and was returned, and changed into a bird then flew toward the exit.

Starfire gave Robin her famous bone crushing hug then followed Beastboy, looked at Robin and waved with a big smile, Robin waved back at her.

"Robin," Raven said,  she uncomfortable leaving her leader,  she felt that something tragic will happen to him.

"Go, Raven." Robin told her with a small smile. Raven walked up to Robin and hugged him. "Please be careful," Raven pleaded in a whisper.

Robin returned the hug, "I will." Raven looked at Robin in the eyes, "Promise me that you will come back." Robin nodded, "I will come back and we will all have the pizza party."

Raven nodded and pulled up her hood, using her black magic she took the villains and flew off following Starfire and Beastboy, a single tear ran down her cheek.

Robin ran toward Cyborg, he was tinkering with the machine that controlled the wormhole. "Cyborg, how is it? " Robin asked his half robot friend.

Cyborg looked at his miniature monitor in his arm and answered, "Bad, real bad, Robin. I can't stop it, it's out of control. It's impossible to stop, it's too late." Cyborg looked at his leader with sad and pained expression.

Robin looked around and analyzed the wormhole. "Is it possible to stop it from the inside?" He asked with a grim expression.

Cyborg wide eyed at his leader," Don't do it man! Don't even think about! If the guys hears you said th-" Cyborg shouted at Robin in anger but was interrupted.

"Tell Me!" Robin shouted then looked at his best friend in the eye.

Cyborg sighed,"It's possible to stop the wormhole by destroying it from the inside. If you used your explosives the wormhole will close up on it's own but you have to go inside it and blow up the core."

Robin walked up to the wormhole and looked back at Cyborg,"I'm going in."

"You can't! What will happen to the team, Starfire,  Beastboy,  Raven and me!  We need a leader,  we need you! " Cyborg shouted.

"Either way I will still die! I sacrifice myself and save everyone or let the wormhole destroy everything and everyone!" Robin shouted trying to reason with Cyborg.

"Then let me go in the wormhole!" Cyborg shouted back.

"The team needs you Cy, you are already a great leader. When I was Slade's apprentice, you did a great job leading the group. The team doesn't need me to lead them because they already have a great leader, you Cy. Also if you need help you can ask the Titan East,  North,  South and the Honorary members." Robin reasoned with Cyborg.

Cyborg opened his mouth to say something stopped but the look of his leader told him that there is no way to stop him. Cyborg closed his eyes for a few seconds and sighed," Alright,  I will watch over the team."

Robin gave Cyborg a sad smile,"Thanks bro." Cyborg return the smile with tears running his cheeks. "I… The team… Everyone will miss you, bro." Cyborg hugged Robin tightly.

Robin returned the hug, "Could you do me a favor?" "Sure" Cyborg released his hug. "Tell Batman, forget about me and get a new partner." Robin told Cyborg then looked up to the wormhole, after few moments he glanced back at Cyborg,"I guess this is a goodbye, So guess it doesn't matter if you know my identity."

Cyborg gaped at Robin,"Rob, you don-" he was quickly interrupted by Robin.

"I want you to know Cy, I also want you to tell the others who I am." Robin tell pulled off his mask and show Cyborg his blue eyes,"Cy, my real name is Richard Grayson but I preferred to be called Dick." Robin now revealed as Dick Grayson chuckled.

Cyborg gave Dick a huge smile,"I would have never thought that a billionaire kid would be a super hero… Wait then does that mean?" Cyborg asked as his jaws dropped.

Dick smiled,"Yeah, he's Batman." Cyborg laughed and Dick joined him. "It was great to know you." Cyborg told Dick. "You too,Cy, now Go!" Dick ordered Cyborg.

Cyborg ran off and shouted while headed toward the exit, "Bye, bro! You will always be the leader of the Teen Titans even now and forever!" Cyborg went out and drove off with his T-Car.

Robin had a goofy smile when he heard Cyborg's shout, he put back his mask on and took a deep breath then jumped into the wormhole.

Robin was sucked inside, pulled toward the core. As he was being pulled he had flash backs at an amazing fast speed.

Robin POV

I saw my parents death, then the meeting of Bruce Wayne,then me becoming Robin, then me leaving Batman and went to Jump City, then how the Teen Titans was made, then the many adventures, good times and bad times, the team and I had.

Then for some reason I saw flashes of Slade and Red X, weird but they change my life 180 degrees and I guess because of them my heroing days were not dull. Finally one by one I saw my teammates faces, first was Beastboy next was Starfire after was Cyborg then next came Raven.

A tears ran down my cheeks. Raven, I felt bad that I couldn't keep her promise.

Then I saw the core, took out all of my explosives, "Aaaaaaaaah!" I threw them at the core, the next thing I knew, I couldn't see anything but the color white and felt my whole body burn but for some reason I heard a voice, the voice was familiar but I can't seem to recall the owner of the voice, it said "You are meant for much more asterious things! Don't worry, your number Uno fan will save you, ahahahahaha."

The color white changed to a yellowish green glow, then I lost consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you like it!

Review Reviews 3 Reviews and the story continues!!!

Also Read my other stories too!