OMAKE GGO PART4

Hey Dudes & Dudettes!!! I had a blast at the Otaku Expo that was 2 Months ago!!! It was great to have my picture taken with my cosgroup! Even though the members were not complete....

For those who still trying to figure out who I cosplayed as... I cosplayed as Asuna Titania Ver. From SAO, Sword Art Online. I hope that we met or took pictures with me! Coz I can't remember how many people I took pictures with!!! Hahahaha....

Also sorry for not updating any chapters for September. I was brain storming for the next chapters!

Thank you all for the support and comments!!! Love you all!

_~=>€3**£<=~_

Ladies and Gentlemen! Are you all excited!?! Because I am! Players have fought in both the first and second preliminary round. Now the surviving players will proceed to the Semi-Finals! I can't wait for what kind of battles will the players show us! Aren't you excited, Kirito-kun?"

Of course I am Asuna. Also it looks like Sinon has entered the tournament again. I feel sorry for the kid that was paired with her....

Kirito-kun, I hate to say this but I agree with you.... Poor kid.

Well the good thing is that the kid was paired with her. They were able to proceed to the Semi-Finals.

Anyway it almost time for the Semi-Finals to start!

Players get ready and good luck!

This is your emcee, Asuna.

Your host, Kirito.

The Semi-Finals Starts In......

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

BANG

SEMI-FINALS
WITH LARRY

Larry was in a place that has nothing but darkness. A huge screen suddenly appears.

((Welcome to the Bullet Of Bullet. Would like to Continue or Forfeit))

A small touch panel appears in front of Larry.

((Continue)) ((Forfeit))

Larry touched the Continue and the screen once again changes.

((Semi-Finals Will Start in....))

((9))
((8))
((7))
((6))
((5))
((4))
((3))
((2))

((START))

Larry once again glowed and was surrounded by lights and vanishes again.

Larry opens his eyes and see that he was on a ruined and deserted road. Nobody was there. Just him. The road had broken down or flipped over cars with damages that was impossible to fix. There were fallen wire poles and crumbled remains of buildings. It looked like the remains of modern civilization after some kind of apocalypse.