Chapter 4

Bangkok.

Perth just turned at the corner near his bedroom when his phone rang from his shorts pocket. He frowned looking at the caller ID. He just wanted to have a nice cold shower after finishing his morning run but his friend decided to ruin it.

He let the call went to his mailbox before he grinned satisfied. He was about to enter his room when a text came in. He opened the text.

Bring your portfolio that I asked before!!! Meet me at the usual on 2.

He groaned when another one came in.

I meant it Perth!

He groaned again before he changed his route. He walked to the west side of the second floor before he arrived in front of the library. He opened the wooden door before he stepped into the room. He was about to walk to the desk when he saw someone was doing something near the book shelf. He stared at the person's back figure. He or she was a maid. The body was quite small. If he walked forward a little bit, he could see under that person's skirt.

Perth walked forward to tease that person when the small person slipped on the ladder. His reflex told him to open his arm. He fell on his butt with an armful of warm and soft creature. "Uugh!" He grunted because a round bum was sitting on his lap near his crotch. That person smelled like candy, strawberry candy. He was about to take a whiff of the fluffy hair before the creature scrambled away from his lap.

That creature kneeled on the floor with his eyes looking down on the floor. "Oh my God! I'm really sorry. I was trying to push that book and I need to climb the ladder. I slipped when I want to climb further. I'm so really sorry.." The creature rambled out.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Perth asked while looking at the creature with amusement.

When that creature lifted his eyes, their eyes met, and the earth stopped spinning.

"A boy" Perth thought. "And a cute one at that" He gave his best smile.

The boy was really small, no, petite. He had an hourglass figure. His shiny
caramel fringe hung over his forehead. His lips were raw red, like strawberry's flesh. His eyes, oh his eyes is so warm and cute. His skin looked moist and a little pinkish like a cotton candy. Perth wanted to taste it.

None of them started to move. They were just staring at each other. Perth stood up from his sit while clearing his throat before he offered a hand to that boy. "Stand up, little one."

The boy stared at the opened palm but doing nothing to take that hand. The boy stood from his kneeling while brushing on his skirt.

Perth pouted before he retracted his hand. "A difficult one." He thought.

"What's your name?" He asked the boy.

"Pardon?" The petite boy asked with a confused face.

"Your name.." Perth said while lifting his thick brow.

"Erm, S... Sun. My name is Sun." Saint lied. He thought that by giving a fake name, it would lessen the risk of getting punished in the Future.

Perth lifted his brows. "Sun..." he tested the name on his tongue. It didn't really suit the petite boy, he thought. But if he said so.

"What are you doing up there, Sun...?" He asked after a while.

"I was trying to arrange the book. But it was far up there so I had to use the ladder." Saint explained.

"Ahh... I see." Perth clicked his tongue.

Saint fidgeted on his feet while looking at the floor. "Sir, if you will excuse me. I need to finish cleaning this room before afternoon"