Chapter 6

Bangkok.

Days in the Tanapon mansion passed smoothly for Saint. After the incident at the lake, he never saw Perth again. A few days later he discovered that all the Tanapon family members went to the young master Perth's graduation day in Oxford.

Albert informed all the staff that Madam had granted a day off for everyone but by taking turn. Saint literally jumped with happiness when he found out that he got the same day off with his mother. He pouted when Plan got the different day off but they had promised to go out together when they got the chance to.

On that sunny morning, Saint and his mother went to the town to shop for some necessities. He also accompanied his mother to save some money in their joint account.

They were looking for some medicine in the pharmacy when Jew called him.

"Son, don't you need your pills?"

Saint was red from embarrassment, "Mae, I don't think that I need them. It's expensive and it's not like I have a boyfriend or something like that" He mumbled the last part. The birth control pills was quite expensive especially for the male carrier one.

"I know honey but we never know. At least for precautions." Jew reasoned.

"Mae, I'm sure there's no need to. Plus I'm just working in the mansion. I know how to take care of myself."

Jew stared at her son before she sighed. "Alright. I believe you." She said.

Saint smiled in return before kissing his mother's cheek.

On the next morning, Saint entered the library to do his work as usual but he halted his steps when he saw the man who was sitting on the chair behind the big desk.

"Good morning, Sun" Perth lifted his sight from the MacBook in front of him to Saint's shocked face.

"G- good morning sir." Saint greeted him.

"Hmm." Perth hummed in response while keep staring at him.

Saint fidgeted on his feet before he voiced out. "Sir, I'm sorry but if you don't mind, I need to do the cleaning"

Perth tapped his long fingers on the desk surface "You can do it. It's not like I'll disturb you."

Saint grimaced at him before he nodded his head warily

Saint did his work like usual. He wiped on the book rack with the special polisher before he vacuumed the rug.

"Sun" Perth called Saint.

"Yes sir?" Saint said before turning behind him.

"Can you clean this desk? There's some stain on the surface." Perth exclaimed.

Saint approached the desk. "Can you move aside for a moment sir." He told Perth.

Perth blinked at Saint. "You can do your work while I'm doing mine." He motioned towards his MacBook.

Saint nodded his head didn't want to argue with the young master. He started to spray the flannel with the polisher before wiping on the desk.

"Here." Perth said while lifting his MacBook and putting it on his lap before he rolled his chair backward.

"Go ahead." Perth motioned at the desk.

Saint gritted his teeth in his mind. He had to bend at his waist for him to wipe on the desk. He ignored Perth who was sitting behind him imagining that he was just a chair.

Perth was staring at the maid doing his work without blinking his eyes. "He's so dainty yet delicate." He thought.

Perth's eyes trailed on Saint's curvy body stopping at the exposed creamy skin behind his thighs just between the skirt's hem and the top of his stockings. Perth cleared his throat aggressively, "So, Sun. How are you doing?" Perth decided to pop the bubble.