Chapter 15

Bangkok.

Saint watched with wide eyes how it seeped through his fingers and down through his wrist. He swallowed.

Perth was staring at the petite boy on top of his thighs with half hooded eyes coming down from his high. It was so good and Saint calling him 'daddy' had caught him off guard. He flinched when Saint released his half-hard cock and staring at his sticky hand. Perth was quick to grab on Saint's waist when the latter was about to retreat.

"Baby, kitten!" Perth said into Saint's chest pulling the smaller boy tighter against him. His prick trapped between their body.

"Perth..." Saint said slowly and shakily.

Perth lifted his head braving himself to look up at his subject of affection. He was relieved when he saw Saint was smiling lightly at him.

"Let me take care of you." Perth said trying to snake his hand under Saint's skirt.

Saint shook his head frantically at Perth's sudden suggestion. He pushed on Perth's firm chest with his clean hand trying to keep some distance between them.

"Uh, it's okay. I- I wanna wash my hand." Saint said with red cheeks quickly averting his sight from Perth's still standing prick in front of him.

"Son!"

Saint ran to the bathroom ignoring Perth's calling before locking the door. He went in front of the mirror before lifting his skirt. He bit his lower lip in shame when he saw the front of his blue lace panties was sticky wet. He had cum in his panties.

"Son. Kitten! What happened? Are you alright?" Perth was knocking on the door repeatedly. He was scared that Saint might be hating him.

Perth exhaled a relieved breath when Saint unlocked the door from inside. He pulled Saint into his embrace and buried his face in Saint's neck.

"I'm sorry. I'm afraid that it was too much for you." He whispered.

Saint exhaled shakily, "I'm fine. It's just something new for me." He explained with reddened cheeks.

Perth's eyes widened, "Oh, baby. You're going to be the death of me, and you still have a lot to learn." He whispered seductively into Saint's ear before nipping at the soft skin behind his ear.

Saint's gasped pulling away with difficulty. "Urm, I need to do my work."

Perth pouted sulkily trailing behind him with his eyes glued to the perky bum. "I know, but please give me some attention." He whined standing behind Saint who was plugging the vacuüm on before hugging and kissing his neck, his favourite spot.

Saint tilted his head away feeling ticklish, "What are you doing?" He giggled.

"Let's have lunch together today," Perth said staring at the flawless skin below him, the skin that he wanted to mark so bad.

"But, how?" Saint dodged his head looking up at Perth. He was met by a charming smile.

Saint wanted to punch that face.

••••••••

Saint was rushing to hang his damp panties behind his bedpost near the window when the door opened from the outside.

"Son, honey." Jew peeked her head in, smiling when she saw her son standing near the window.

"Yes, Mae." Saint rushed out with a smile.

"I have some urgent matters to attend to. Can yo have lunch with Plan or by yourself?" She asked.

"It's okay mae. I'll manage." Saint assured.