Chapter 29

Chiang Mai

Perth was checking on some of the important files on his desk when he heard a knocking at the door.

"Come in," he said gruffly.

"Sir," Liz, his capable secretary greeted him when she entered the room with an iPad in her hands.

"Yes, what is it?" Perth asked without looking up from the interesting proposal in front of him. His trademark frown etched on his face.

Liz cleared her throat. "Your flight will leave on tomorrow morning, all the schedules are already arranged. And Mr. Mean will follow soon on a different flight since he has some urgent family matters," she explained.

Perth put his pen down before leaning back on his comfy chair. "Prepare all the documents needed for me to bring since you'll be staying here."

"Yes sir, everything's done." Liz nodded her head.

"Anything else?" Perth asked again when he saw Liz was fidgeting.

"You'll attend a gala dinner for Time in Chiang Mai, should I get you a partner ready?"

Perth sighed, "There's no need to, I'll be there for business matters and meeting some old friends. Just Mean is enough." He finalised.

"Noted sir," Liz said after jotting into her tablet. "Have a safe flight and nice time in Chiang Mai." She wished smiling before excusing herself.

Perth sighed running his long fingers into his short hair before spinning his chair to face the Bangkok scene in front of him just separated by a large glass wall.

"Chiang Mai!" he groaned tilting his head against the chair.

•••••••••

"And the small boy lived happily with his puppy in the small cottage..." Saint said in a soft voice finishing the book.

Saint looked down at his sleeping baby, Phu with his chocolate hair splayed on the pillow case and his pink pouty mouth opened. He leaned down kissing on Phu's forehead, "Sweet dreams baby," he whispered.

Saint went to his bedroom to get ready. He glanced at the watch, 5 in the evening. Zee will arrived soon to fetch him to go to the gala dinner together. The man would come straight from his office since he was busy lately with all the business matters. When he first told Saint that he wanted him to be his partner, he was more than willing to help him. After all, they've been together through everything since three years ago.

Saint snapped out of his thoughts while unzipping his Gucci garment bag to reveal his dinner dress that Zee ordered for him. It was a floor length elegant dress in the color of royal blue.

Saint put the dress on his body smiling when the soft fabric hugging his figure snugly accentuating all the right curves. He put on a light make up before styling his pixie hair cut into a neat fringe. He was spraying on some perfume when Miriam knocked at his door.

"Saint, Mr. Pruk is already here. He's in Phu's room while waiting for you," She said smiling at Saint.

Saint smiled back at her. He grabbed his clutch bag after putting on his heels adding a few more inches to his height.

"Oh!" They said at the same time when they stumbled into each other in front of Phu's room. Zee looked dashing in a tux with a white silk handkerchief tucked in his pocket.

"You look beautiful," Zee praised him, barely whispering but Saint could hear him.

"You too," Saint replied looking up at him from under his long lashes. His hands reached upwards fixing on Zee's lapel.